Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lend asks Evie if she's going to do something. What is it?
(a) Tell on him.
(b) Shock him.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Stab him.
2. Why were people from the IPCA not allowed to kill Paranormals?
(a) In order to get the faeries to cooperate, they couldn't kill Paranormals.
(b) In order to get an international organization established, they couldn't kill Paranormals.
(c) It was bad for business.
(d) Technically they were all classified as endangered.
3. What did Lend say about Evie?
(a) She wasn't his friend.
(b) None of these.
(c) She was going to hurt him and others.
(d) She wasn't exactly normal.
4. What other faerie did Evie summon?
(b) Both of these.
(c) Neither of these.
5. What does Raquel suggest that makes Evie so mad?
(a) That she is obsessed with Lend.
(b) That she isn't mature enough to be trusted.
(c) That she cannot be trusted.
(d) That she is obsessed with Reth.
6. What does Evie want sometimes more than anything else in the world?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) To gossip with girls her own age.
(c) To go on a date.
(d) Both of these.
7. What gives a werewolf away?
(a) Their skin.
(b) Their eyes.
(c) Their hair.
(d) Their teeth.
8. Where was Evie being sent for her job?
9. What is interesting about Lend's face?
(a) It was ever changing.
(b) It was neither eternal nor old.
(c) None of these.
(d) It was refined without prejudice.
10. What level is Evie?
11. How did Evie describe what Reth had done to her visually?
(a) It was like liquid fire.
(b) All of these.
(c) It was creepy.
(d) It was golden.
12. What was the last thing that Evie bought?
(a) A purse.
(d) Art supplies.
13. What does Reth want Evie to do?
(a) Break the command not to touch her.
(b) Break it off with Lend.
(c) All of these.
(d) Join him in the faerie realms.
14. What does Lend compare high school to?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Walking in a park.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Living in the Center.
15. What especially did Evie want that was normal?
(a) A boyfriend.
(b) Friends that breathed air and walked on land.
(c) A mother.
(d) A father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Reth know Evie craved?
2. Where did Evie ask the faerie to take her?
3. What does Evie tell Lish to do?
4. What did Raquel want to know about Lend?
5. Where didn't Evie spend much time?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)