|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What don't people ever forget?
(a) A faerie's face.
(b) A name given to them after undergoing trauma.
(c) A traumatic experience.
(d) None of these.
2. What color was the hand print on the hag's chest?
(a) Pale gold.
(b) Pale red.
(c) Pale silver.
(d) Pale pink.
3. Where did Evie pick up her "bleep" swearing from?
4. What did Evie call the vampire to make him mad?
5. What was a different type of faerie?
(c) All of these.
6. What was left on Evie's arm?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Tendrils of flames beneath her skin.
(d) A burned handprint.
7. Where was Evie being sent for her job?
8. What happened when Evie danced with Reth?
(a) They floated.
(b) They vibrated.
(c) They both glowed.
(d) All of these.
9. What gives a werewolf away?
(a) Their eyes.
(b) Their skin.
(c) Their teeth.
(d) Their hair.
10. What had shocked Evie into giving Reth up?
(a) Both of these.
(b) His control.
(c) His temper.
(d) Neither of these.
11. What weapon is the best for paranormals?
(b) Silver bullet.
(d) None of these.
12. What had happened to Reth?
(a) He'd had an ankle tracker bracelet put on him.
(b) He'd been contained.
(c) He'd been "firmly admonished" in a disciplinary hearing.
(d) He'd been slapped.
13. What did Bud give Evie?
(a) A bright pink dagger made of silver.
(b) A pair of earrings.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) Both of these.
14. Where didn't Evie spend much time?
(a) None of these.
(b) In the Security sections of the Center
(c) In Central Processing.
(d) In her house.
15. What had Lend done?
(a) Shocked himself.
(b) All of these.
(c) Triggered the alarm to summons help.
(d) Put himself through pain to save Evie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lend compare high school to?
2. What especially did Evie want that was normal?
3. What did Evie grab when she had gone to see Lend again?
4. What does Reth want to do to Evie?
5. What was Lish to Evie?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)