|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do hags eat?
(b) Rotten fish.
(d) Swamp slime.
2. What did Evie drop?
(a) Her bag of ankle trackers.
(b) None of these.
(d) Her knife.
3. Why did Evie wish that she could be a part of normal drama?
(a) Paranormal drama got boring.
(b) Paranormal drama always threatened her life.
(c) Paranormal drama was lonely.
(d) Paranormal drama didn't have nearly as much kissing.
4. What weapon is the best for paranormals?
(a) None of these.
(d) Silver bullet.
5. Why does Evie hate Vamp jobs?
(a) They're all so old.
(b) They think they're so suave.
(c) They always suck.
(d) They all are creepy.
6. What is Evie going to try and convince Raquel?
(a) That Lend should be set free.
(b) That Lend shouldn't be held like a criminal.
(c) That they should all work together to eliminate the threat.
(d) All of these.
7. Who wanted to see Evie right away?
8. What don't people ever forget?
(a) None of these.
(b) A faerie's face.
(c) A name given to them after undergoing trauma.
(d) A traumatic experience.
9. What had Lend done?
(a) Shocked himself.
(b) All of these.
(c) Put himself through pain to save Evie.
(d) Triggered the alarm to summons help.
10. What creates intoxication among faeries?
11. How many Vampires could Evie handle at one time?
12. Where is the nearest containment facility?
13. What will Denise have?
(a) Some disorientation.
(b) A headache.
14. What was the werewolf's name?
15. How did the almost invisible man get in?
(a) He was wearing Denise.
(b) He made himself invisible.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Evie feel that she should mention to the doctor?
2. What gives a werewolf away?
3. What does Evie want sometimes more than anything else in the world?
4. What is interesting about Lend's face?
5. What does Evie think is so cool about high school?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)