|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lend compare high school to?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Walking in a park.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Living in the Center.
2. What will Denise have?
(a) Some disorientation.
(d) A headache.
3. Who did the Agency send to pick Evie up?
4. What is the only thing Evie can really focus on?
(a) His mouth.
(b) His eyes.
(c) His smile.
(d) His ears.
5. What do faeries hate worst?
6. What creates intoxication among faeries?
7. What had happened to Reth?
(a) He'd been "firmly admonished" in a disciplinary hearing.
(b) He'd been contained.
(c) He'd been slapped.
(d) He'd had an ankle tracker bracelet put on him.
8. What did Reth offer her?
(a) A drink.
(b) Something to eat.
(c) A dance.
(d) Something to wear.
9. Where is the nearest containment facility?
10. What was left on Evie's arm?
(a) Both of these.
(b) Tendrils of flames beneath her skin.
(c) A burned handprint.
(d) Neither of these.
11. What did Lend say about Evie?
(a) None of these.
(b) She wasn't exactly normal.
(c) She was going to hurt him and others.
(d) She wasn't his friend.
12. What information did Evie trust with Lend that she wouldn't trust with Raquel?
(a) That the heat didn't go away when Reth had left.
(b) That she felt more attracted to Reth than she had before.
(c) That she was changed somehow as a result of what Reth had done.
(d) That she had fought what he had been doing to her.
13. What is the Vampire's name?
14. Who showed up in Evie's room?
15. What does Reth want Evie to do?
(a) Break the command not to touch her.
(b) Break it off with Lend.
(c) Join him in the faerie realms.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the paranormal from Raquel's office?
2. What level is Evie?
3. What is interesting about Lend's face?
4. What does Evie want sometimes more than anything else in the world?
5. What had Raquel thought that Lend had done?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)