|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do hags eat?
(b) Swamp slime.
(d) Rotten fish.
2. What does Raquel suggest that makes Evie so mad?
(a) That she isn't mature enough to be trusted.
(b) That she is obsessed with Lend.
(c) That she cannot be trusted.
(d) That she is obsessed with Reth.
3. What had Lend done?
(a) Triggered the alarm to summons help.
(b) Shocked himself.
(c) Put himself through pain to save Evie.
(d) All of these.
4. What does Evie tell Lish to do?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Remove and delete her files.
(d) Look her up and check her classification.
5. What did Evie tell the paranormal to take off?
(a) Its bracelet.
(b) None of these.
(c) Its imitation of her.
(d) Its clothes.
6. How old is the paranormal Evie caught?
7. Who did the Agency send to pick Evie up?
8. How old was Evie when she had seen through the first glamour?
9. What did Lend say about Evie?
(a) She wasn't exactly normal.
(b) She was going to hurt him and others.
(c) She wasn't his friend.
(d) None of these.
10. How many years of braces did Evie have to go through to get her perfect smile?
11. What creates intoxication among faeries?
12. What is interesting about Lend's face?
(a) None of these.
(b) It was neither eternal nor old.
(c) It was ever changing.
(d) It was refined without prejudice.
13. What phrase does Evie use that throws the paranormal off?
(a) "Like streams of melting snow".
(b) None of these.
(c) "Eyes cold with all she does not know".
(d) "Icy cold streams of snow".
14. How many Vampires could Evie handle at one time?
15. What had shocked Evie into giving Reth up?
(a) Both of these.
(b) His temper.
(c) Neither of these.
(d) His control.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Evie think is so cool about high school?
2. What does Reth want to do to Evie?
3. What was the one thing that Fehl had said when she had looked down at Evie's arm?
4. What did Bud give Evie?
5. Why are werewolves always on security duty?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)