|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 'Lend Me Your Ears... Among Other Things' to 'Dead Meat in any Language'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does neutering mean?
(a) To render a paranormal harmless.
(b) Both of these.
(c) To remove a paranormal's powers.
(d) Neither of these.
2. What don't people ever forget?
(a) A name given to them after undergoing trauma.
(b) A traumatic experience.
(c) A faerie's face.
(d) None of these.
3. Lend asks Evie if she's going to do something. What is it?
(a) Tell on him.
(b) Shock him.
(c) Stab him.
(d) Kill him.
4. How many years of braces did Evie have to go through to get her perfect smile?
5. What did Evie call the vampire to make him mad?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bud give Evie?
2. What was the werewolf's name?
3. What duty was this person assigned?
4. What did Evie write in her Spanish homework?
5. What gives a werewolf away?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)