|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 'Hey, Stupid' to 'Liar, Liar, Wrist on Fire'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does this person give Evie?
(a) Be good to Lend.
(b) Neither of these.
(c) Both of these.
(d) Cling to what is good in life.
2. What state are they in?
3. What is interesting about Lend's face?
(a) None of these.
(b) It was ever changing.
(c) It was refined without prejudice.
(d) It was neither eternal nor old.
4. What is the only thing Evie can really focus on?
(a) His mouth.
(b) His ears.
(c) His smile.
(d) His eyes.
5. What was the restaurant full of?
(a) Neither of these.
(b) Both of these.
(c) Challenged individuals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Evie see by the trees?
2. What was the one thing that Fehl had said when she had looked down at Evie's arm?
3. What did Evie feel that she should mention to the doctor?
4. What did Evie will to stop?
5. What did Evie write in her Spanish homework?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)