|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Raphael say the Son of God goes forward?
(a) The Word
2. What does Adam say he has been comparing at the beginning of Book 8?
(a) The sun and the moon
(b) Man and woman
(c) Animals and humans
(d) The earth and the sky
3. To where do Satan and Beelzebub fly?
(a) A jungle
(b) The shore
(c) An islet
4. What does Satan change himself into when Uriel approaches?
(a) A dandelion
(b) An apple tree
(c) A mouse
(d) A cherub
5. What does God say on the first day?
(a) Let the fishes swim and the animals crawl
(b) Accept my son
(c) Let there be light
(d) Let there be day
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Satan say people will have equal favor?
2. What does God take from Adam to create woman?
3. What does God create on the fifth day?
4. What does God feel when he looks down on Adam and Eve in this chapter?
5. Where does Abdiel travel back to after leaving Satan?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)