|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does God say on the first day?
(a) Accept my son
(b) Let there be light
(c) Let the fishes swim and the animals crawl
(d) Let there be day
2. What does God feel when he looks down on Adam and Eve in this chapter?
3. What was the first thing Adam asked the animals?
(a) Where he could get good food
(b) Why he was there
(c) Who his maker was
(d) If they were any women on earth
4. What does God create on the sixth day?
5. Why does Satan decide to stay in hell?
(a) So he can relax
(b) So he he has a place to invite the fallen angels
(c) So he can reign as master
(d) So he can make evil plans undisturbed
Short Answer Questions
1. From what tree can Adam and Eve not eat?
2. What does God create when he divides the waters?
3. What is the name of the male creature?
4. What did the angel next to the tree of knowledge tempt Eve to eat?
5. Into whose ear does Satan whisper?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)