|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stands guard at the newly created world?
(a) Archangel Gabriel
(b) Archangel Michael
(c) Archangel Uriel
(d) Archangel Lucas
2. What does God create on the fifth day?
(a) The clouds and the sky
(c) The sea and the land
(d) The moon, the stars and the sun
3. What happens to Satan's face when he speaks to Uriel?
(a) It turns pale.
(b) It contorts.
(c) It convulses.
(d) It changes appearance.
4. What three things does God create on the fifth day?
(a) Birds, bees and trees
(b) Reptiles, fish and birds
(c) Flowers, plants and trees
(d) Man, woman and animal
5. To where do Satan and Beelzebub fly?
(b) An islet
(c) The shore
(d) A jungle
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Uriel direct Satan?
2. Which demon claims the right to carry Satan's standard?
3. How many times does Satan try to speak?
4. What does God say will happen to Adam if he eats from the tree of knowledge?
5. Why was Satan cast out of heaven?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)