|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose fault will it be if man gives in to Satan?
2. What does Satan pretend when he sets up his kingdom in the north?
(a) He is a king.
(b) Life in the north is better.
(c) He is God's equal.
(d) He is the ruler of heaven.
3. What reason does Satan give for wanting to find the new world?
(a) He wants to take some samples.
(b) He wants to praise it.
(c) He wants to destroy it.
(d) He wants to admire it.
4. Whose help does the author go to for to continue the story?
5. Why does Satan decide to stay in hell?
(a) So he can relax
(b) So he can reign as master
(c) So he he has a place to invite the fallen angels
(d) So he can make evil plans undisturbed
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adam promise never to forget?
2. What is the story meant to explore?
3. Where do the spirits fight battles?
4. With whom does Satan say people will have equal favor?
5. Who guards the gates of Eden?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)