|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the son of God need to be turned into a man?
(a) So people can relate to him
(b) So he can be conquered by death
(c) So he can have a normal life
(d) So he can have the same feelings
2. To where do Satan and Beelzebub fly?
(a) A jungle
(b) An islet
(c) The shore
3. How does God say his son will be made flesh?
(a) Through jumping off the edge of heaven
(b) Through spending a day in hell
(c) Through the seeds of a virgin
(d) Through the seed of an acorn
4. Why is Satan so touched by his followers?
(a) They chant his name.
(b) They unveil a statue of him.
(c) They have travelled a long way.
(d) His followers are now damned for his sake.
5. Who volunteers to be the sacrifice?
(d) The Son of God
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Sin related to Satan?
2. To where does Uriel direct Satan?
3. Who guards the gates of hell?
4. Who is the only person who can detect hypocrisy?
5. What is the story meant to explore?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)