|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Consolata is known to the people of Ruby by what name?
2. What was a young man doing when he caught Connie's attention for the first time?
(a) Riding a horse.
(b) Juggling bowling pins.
(c) Selling lemonade.
(d) Plucking a chicken.
3. What does Deek believe concerning the effects of the tea Connie gives Soane?
(a) It is slowly killing Soane.
(b) It makes Soane less loving.
(c) It makes Soane easy for Connie to control.
(d) It is a healthy vitamin supplement.
4. What does Lone hear the men plotting?
(a) A vote of no confidence for the sitting mayor.
(b) A way to cheat in the stock market.
(c) An attack on the Convent.
(d) A way to set a trap for the community oven vandals.
5. Who is the man who has secret meetings with Connie?
(a) Frank Albright.
(b) Richard Misner.
(c) K.D. Morgan.
(d) Deek Morgan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two Convent women have a physical altercation?
2. Why are some of the older residents of Ruby unhappy with Richard Misner?
3. Where does Connie spend an increasing amount of time?
4. How does Lone get to the Convent to warn the women?
5. How does Lone feel about the young couples' tendency to go to hospitals to deliver their babies?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)