|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of views does Patricia believe that Richard is teaching to the young people?
2. What are K.D. and Arnette expecting?
(a) A home loan.
(b) A new job for K.D.
(c) To win the lottery.
(d) A baby.
3. What country was Consolata originally from?
4. What does Arnette bring to the Convent after her wedding?
(a) Wedding cake.
(b) Her ruined dress.
(c) Leftover flowers.
(d) A gun.
5. How many children has Lone DuPres delivered since the last of the Fleetwood children?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of Patricia's hobbies?
2. How old was Consolata when she was found by the sisters including Mary Magna?
3. What sort of family did Pallas come from?
4. Who is Billie Delia's mother?
5. What was a young man doing when he caught Connie's attention for the first time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What sort of prejudice does Patricia witness in Ruby?
2. How has Patricia's genealogy project turned into a way for her to express her negative view of the people of Ruby?
3. What is Richard Misner angry about?
4. Why does Gigi receive fifty dollars for the box she finds under the bathtub?
5. What were the circumstances surrounding Ruby Best's death?
6. Why do many parents of the town instruct their children to stay away from Billie Delia, and is this reputation deserved?
7. Why do the Fleetwoods blame Lone for problems with their grandchildren, and what evidence is there that the situation was not Lone's fault?
8. What are some of K.D.'s thoughts about marriage that indicate that he still has an immature or naïve worldview?
9. According to Lone, what do the Fleetwoods blame on the women of the Convent, and why does Lone think this makes no sense?
10. What does Deek believe that the tea that Connie gave Soane causes, and why is this ironic?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)