|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lone believe that the women of the Convent could not possibly be responsible for the handicaps of the Fleetwood children?
(a) The cancerous growths of the children are from uranium, and the women of the convent do not have access to uranium.
(b) Lone knows that she alone is responsible.
(c) Lone believes that the women of the Convent are perfect and can do no wrong.
(d) The first of the children were born before the women arrived at the Convent.
2. What was the occupation of the person that raised Lone DuPres?
(a) Textile worker.
3. What in the basement attracts Connie?
4. What two families display open animosity?
(a) The Morrisons and the Misners.
(b) The Albrights and the Deeks.
(c) The Morgans and the Fleetwoods.
(d) The Hatefields and McDougals.
5. How many bodies does Roger pick up at the Convent?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the original group traveling to what would become Ruby take some babies from their homes?
2. How old was Consolata when she was found by the sisters including Mary Magna?
3. What was a young man doing when he caught Connie's attention for the first time?
4. What is one of Patricia's hobbies?
5. What does Deek do immediately upon arriving at the Convent?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)