Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Lone when she hears the men talking?
(a) In the back of the saloon.
(b) On the porch of her hairdressing shop.
(c) Near the community oven.
(d) At Andy's candy apple stand.
2. Why is Richard concerned about Billie?
(a) She was last seen with a known criminal.
(b) Her name came up in a recent police investigation.
(c) She is a suspect in the robbery.
(d) She seems to be involved in a dispute among the Poole family.
3. Connie and the man have regular meetings on what day of the week?
4. How many founding families arrived in Ruby?
5. What had happened to Lone's birth mother before the group headed to Ruby arrived?
(a) She had been elected to county office.
(b) She had won the state fair quilting contest.
(c) She died.
(d) She had contracted typhoid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two families display open animosity?
2. Who joins Pallas when she dances with the rest of the women at the Convent?
3. Who raised Lone DuPres?
4. What is one possible reason that Menus drinks too much?
5. What does Lone do after hearing the men plotting?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)