|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Richard thinks that the older men of Ruby constantly tell stories of ancestor's efforts to found a town but never tell of what?
(a) Their own efforts.
(b) How they moved livestock.
(c) The women who assisted them.
(d) Where the ancestors hid the gold.
2. What does Arnette bring to the Convent after her wedding?
(a) A gun.
(b) Leftover flowers.
(c) Her ruined dress.
(d) Wedding cake.
3. How does Lone feel about the young couples' tendency to go to hospitals to deliver their babies?
(c) Relieved that they are finally taking medical care seriously.
(d) Indifferent so long as she receives her tax refund on time.
4. How many children has Lone DuPres delivered since the last of the Fleetwood children?
5. What are Richard and Anna contemplating?
(a) Leasing land from the Convent.
(c) Opening Ruby's first restaurant.
(d) Opening a day care business.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who raised Lone DuPres?
2. What two Convent women have a physical altercation?
3. What was the occupation of the person that raised Lone DuPres?
4. Who is Billie Delia's mother?
5. What was a young man doing when he caught Connie's attention for the first time?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)