|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Richard Misner arrives to visit Patricia, what does he want to know?
(a) The cost of installing a fence on his property.
(b) The name of his birth mother.
(c) Billie's whereabouts.
(d) If Patricia ever intends to pay her phone bill.
2. To whom do Pullman's accusatory statements seem directed at?
(b) Bishop Jones.
(c) Richard Misner.
(d) Abbess Connie.
3. Who joins Pallas when she dances with the rest of the women at the Convent?
(a) Her healthy baby son.
(b) Her father.
(d) Her former art teacher.
4. How old was the man when he finally came to Connie?
5. Who tells Patricia of what K.D. and Arnette are expecting?
(b) Richard Misner.
(c) Lone DuPres.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the nuns operate at the convent before loosing funding?
2. Where does Patricia say that Billie currently resides?
3. Who does Pallas believe she should contact?
4. How does Lone feel about the young couples' tendency to go to hospitals to deliver their babies?
5. One day, who arrives at the Convent instead of Deek?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do many parents of the town instruct their children to stay away from Billie Delia, and is this reputation deserved?
2. What are some of K.D.'s thoughts about marriage that indicate that he still has an immature or naïve worldview?
3. What is Richard Misner angry about?
4. Why does Gigi receive fifty dollars for the box she finds under the bathtub?
5. What started the townspeople's idea that Billie was a wild child?
6. What do some of the people that try to stop the massacre seem more concerned about than the welfare of the women of the Convent?
7. What sort of prejudice does Patricia witness in Ruby?
8. What do the women of the Convent do after Connie draws their outlines on the basement floor?
9. What was Pallas Truelove's situation before she arrived at the Convent?
10. What sort of dilemma does Billie face in her romantic life?
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)