|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Richard Misner arrives to visit Patricia, what does he want to know?
(a) The cost of installing a fence on his property.
(b) The name of his birth mother.
(c) If Patricia ever intends to pay her phone bill.
(d) Billie's whereabouts.
2. How old was Connie when the man finally came to her?
3. What was the man who built the Convent arrested for?
(b) Insurance fraud.
(d) Barn burning.
4. What was the name of the woman who took care of Lone after Lone's mother died?
(a) Mary Magna.
(b) Fairy DuPres.
(c) Mavis Albright.
5. In addition to Senior Pullman, who presides at K.D. and Arnette's wedding?
(b) Richard Misner.
(c) Abbess Connie.
(d) Bishop Jones.
6. What does Lone hear the men plotting?
(a) A way to set a trap for the community oven vandals.
(b) An attack on the Convent.
(c) A way to cheat in the stock market.
(d) A vote of no confidence for the sitting mayor.
7. Connie and the man have regular meetings on what day of the week?
8. In addition to Connie, which was the only nun to remain at the Convent?
(a) Lila Jane.
(b) Mary Magna.
(c) Mother Jones.
(d) Sister Christian.
9. Where does Patricia say that Billie currently resides?
(a) At the Convent.
(b) With her husband.
(c) In a grave.
10. What does Deek believe concerning the effects of the tea Connie gives Soane?
(a) It is slowly killing Soane.
(b) It makes Soane easy for Connie to control.
(c) It is a healthy vitamin supplement.
(d) It makes Soane less loving.
11. What had happened to Lone's birth mother before the group headed to Ruby arrived?
(a) She had contracted typhoid.
(b) She had won the state fair quilting contest.
(c) She died.
(d) She had been elected to county office.
12. Why is Richard concerned about Billie?
(a) She is a suspect in the robbery.
(b) Her name came up in a recent police investigation.
(c) She was last seen with a known criminal.
(d) She seems to be involved in a dispute among the Poole family.
13. Who does Pallas believe she should contact?
(a) Her high school guidance counselor.
(b) The police.
(c) Her old boyfriend.
(d) Her father.
14. How old was the man when he finally came to Connie?
15. Who tells Patricia of what K.D. and Arnette are expecting?
(c) Richard Misner.
(d) Lone DuPres.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Billie skeptical about the chances of a happy marriage between Arnette and K.D.?
2. What did Deek buy when he first came to Connie?
3. Who did Billie first turn to after the violent argument with her mother?
4. What is one of Patricia's hobbies?
5. How does Lone get to the Convent to warn the women?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)