|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the nuns operate at the convent before loosing funding?
(a) A school for girls.
(b) A soup kitchen.
(c) A homeless shelter.
(d) A recycling plant.
2. Who tells Patricia of what K.D. and Arnette are expecting?
(a) Lone DuPres.
(b) Richard Misner.
3. Why is Richard concerned about Billie?
(a) Her name came up in a recent police investigation.
(b) She seems to be involved in a dispute among the Poole family.
(c) She was last seen with a known criminal.
(d) She is a suspect in the robbery.
4. Where does Connie spend an increasing amount of time?
(a) Deek Morgan's house.
(b) The community oven.
(c) The confessional.
(d) The basement.
5. What was the man who built the Convent arrested for?
(a) Insurance fraud.
(b) Barn burning.
6. What are Richard and Anna contemplating?
(b) Opening Ruby's first restaurant.
(c) Opening a day care business.
(d) Leasing land from the Convent.
7. Who is Arnette's maid of honor?
(c) Pallas Truelove.
(d) Billie Delia.
8. The group that first arrived to found the town of Ruby shared a common dislike for what other group?
(d) Native Americans.
9. What two families display open animosity?
(a) The Morrisons and the Misners.
(b) The Hatefields and McDougals.
(c) The Albrights and the Deeks.
(d) The Morgans and the Fleetwoods.
10. How old was Connie when the man finally came to her?
11. Why is Billie skeptical about the chances of a happy marriage between Arnette and K.D.?
(a) Unlike Arnette, K.D. comes from a poor family.
(b) Arnette never really cared for K.D.
(c) K.D. agreed to marry Arnette only after Gigi stopped seeing him.
(d) Arnette had to give up her dream of being a blues singer to marry K.D.
12. What two Convent women have a physical altercation?
(a) Mavis and Gigi.
(b) Arnette and Billie.
(c) Pallas and Connie.
(d) Seneca and Sweetie.
13. What does Lone hear the men plotting?
(a) An attack on the Convent.
(b) A way to set a trap for the community oven vandals.
(c) A vote of no confidence for the sitting mayor.
(d) A way to cheat in the stock market.
14. What was a young man doing when he caught Connie's attention for the first time?
(a) Riding a horse.
(b) Plucking a chicken.
(c) Juggling bowling pins.
(d) Selling lemonade.
15. What does Connie realize about Pallas before even Pallas knows?
(a) Pallas wants to kill Connie.
(b) Pallas is pregnant.
(c) Pallas has smallpox.
(d) Pallas will rule the Convent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Lone when she hears the men talking?
2. What does Lone do after hearing the men plotting?
3. What was the name of the woman who took care of Lone after Lone's mother died?
4. What is one of the mishaps that the men of Ruby blame on the women of the Convent?
5. What does Arnette bring to the Convent after her wedding?
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)