Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Lone when she hears the men talking?
(a) In the back of the saloon.
(b) On the porch of her hairdressing shop.
(c) Near the community oven.
(d) At Andy's candy apple stand.
2. Why is Richard concerned about Billie?
(a) She was last seen with a known criminal.
(b) Her name came up in a recent police investigation.
(c) She is a suspect in the robbery.
(d) She seems to be involved in a dispute among the Poole family.
3. Connie and the man have regular meetings on what day of the week?
4. How many founding families arrived in Ruby?
5. What had happened to Lone's birth mother before the group headed to Ruby arrived?
(a) She had been elected to county office.
(b) She had won the state fair quilting contest.
(c) She died.
(d) She had contracted typhoid.
6. What two families display open animosity?
(a) The Morrisons and the Misners.
(b) The Albrights and the Deeks.
(c) The Hatefields and McDougals.
(d) The Morgans and the Fleetwoods.
7. Who joins Pallas when she dances with the rest of the women at the Convent?
(a) Her healthy baby son.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her former art teacher.
8. Who raised Lone DuPres?
(d) Fairy DuPres.
9. What is one possible reason that Menus drinks too much?
(a) He enjoys upsetting everyone.
(b) Connie gives him free wine.
(c) It is the only way he can control the pain of his injured leg.
(d) He feels bad for abandoning the woman.
10. What does Lone do after hearing the men plotting?
(a) She decides to tell no one.
(b) She directly confronts the men.
(c) She drives to the Convent to warn the women.
(d) She calls the newspaper city desk editor.
11. How old was Connie when the man finally came to her?
12. What is one deed the Convent is blamed for that was actually committed by K.D.?
(a) The contamination of the well.
(b) The theft of the mine payroll.
(c) The planting of marijuana.
(d) The report to the governor.
13. What does Connie realize about Pallas before even Pallas knows?
(a) Pallas is pregnant.
(b) Pallas has smallpox.
(c) Pallas will rule the Convent.
(d) Pallas wants to kill Connie.
14. To whom do Pullman's accusatory statements seem directed at?
(b) Richard Misner.
(c) Bishop Jones.
(d) Abbess Connie.
15. What was the occupation of the person that raised Lone DuPres?
(d) Textile worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Patricia feel about the views she believes Richard is teaching to the young people?
2. Where do the women of the Convent dance?
3. Why was Menus forced to abandon the woman he brought from Virginia?
4. What in the basement attracts Connie?
5. What does the box Gigi finds under the bathtub contain?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)