|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pallas believe she should contact?
(a) Her high school guidance counselor.
(b) Her old boyfriend.
(c) The police.
(d) Her father.
2. How many bodies does Roger pick up at the Convent?
3. What country was Consolata originally from?
4. What was the occupation of the person that raised Lone DuPres?
(c) Textile worker.
5. What in the basement attracts Connie?
6. In addition to Senior Pullman, who presides at K.D. and Arnette's wedding?
(b) Richard Misner.
(c) Abbess Connie.
(d) Bishop Jones.
7. When Richard Misner arrives to visit Patricia, what does he want to know?
(a) Billie's whereabouts.
(b) The name of his birth mother.
(c) If Patricia ever intends to pay her phone bill.
(d) The cost of installing a fence on his property.
8. To what institution did the foundation donate the Convent?
(a) The Catholic Church.
(b) The United States Department of the Interior.
(c) The Bureau of Land Management.
(d) The State of Oklahoma.
9. How old was Connie when the man finally came to her?
10. In what conditions did the nuns find Consolata?
(a) She was having the time in her life working in a carnival sideshow.
(b) She had applied and been rejected by another convent.
(c) She was an aspiring model and developing an eating disorder.
(d) She was destitute and living on the streets.
11. What does the box Gigi finds under the bathtub contain?
(a) A pistol.
(b) Worthless old banknotes.
(c) The key to the sub-basement.
(d) Assorted bolts and screws.
12. How many founding families arrived in Ruby?
13. Who has been injured in the automobile accident that Lone and Connie find?
(a) Scout Morgan.
(b) Deek Morgan.
(c) Soane Morgan.
(d) Mary Magna.
14. What was Lone gathering when she overheard the men plotting?
15. What is one of the mishaps that the men of Ruby blame on the women of the Convent?
(a) The death of the young couple in the car.
(b) The low price of cotton.
(c) The depleted ozone layer.
(d) Acid rain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are some of the older residents of Ruby unhappy with Richard Misner?
2. What was the name of the woman who took care of Lone after Lone's mother died?
3. What is one possible reason that Menus drinks too much?
4. Who raised Lone DuPres?
5. Connie and the man have regular meetings on what day of the week?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)