|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two Convent women have a physical altercation?
(a) Seneca and Sweetie.
(b) Mavis and Gigi.
(c) Arnette and Billie.
(d) Pallas and Connie.
2. Where does Patricia say that Billie currently resides?
(a) In a grave.
(b) At the Convent.
(c) With her husband.
3. How does Patricia feel about the views she believes Richard is teaching to the young people?
(b) Skeptical but willing to help.
(c) She is full of admiration.
(d) She does not approve.
4. Who does Pallas believe she should contact?
(a) Her old boyfriend.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her high school guidance counselor.
(d) The police.
5. What in the basement attracts Connie?
6. Where does Connie spend an increasing amount of time?
(a) Deek Morgan's house.
(b) The community oven.
(c) The basement.
(d) The confessional.
7. What type of views does Patricia believe that Richard is teaching to the young people?
8. What is one of Patricia's hobbies?
(d) Stamp collecting.
9. When Richard Misner arrives to visit Patricia, what does he want to know?
(a) The cost of installing a fence on his property.
(b) The name of his birth mother.
(c) If Patricia ever intends to pay her phone bill.
(d) Billie's whereabouts.
10. Why does Lone believe that the women of the Convent could not possibly be responsible for the handicaps of the Fleetwood children?
(a) Lone believes that the women of the Convent are perfect and can do no wrong.
(b) Lone knows that she alone is responsible.
(c) The first of the children were born before the women arrived at the Convent.
(d) The cancerous growths of the children are from uranium, and the women of the convent do not have access to uranium.
11. What is one possible reason that Menus drinks too much?
(a) He enjoys upsetting everyone.
(b) Connie gives him free wine.
(c) He feels bad for abandoning the woman.
(d) It is the only way he can control the pain of his injured leg.
12. How old was Consolata when she was found by the sisters including Mary Magna?
13. How does Lone feel about the young couples' tendency to go to hospitals to deliver their babies?
(b) Relieved that they are finally taking medical care seriously.
(d) Indifferent so long as she receives her tax refund on time.
14. Where is Lone when she hears the men talking?
(a) At Andy's candy apple stand.
(b) In the back of the saloon.
(c) Near the community oven.
(d) On the porch of her hairdressing shop.
15. What does Arnette bring to the Convent after her wedding?
(a) Her ruined dress.
(b) Leftover flowers.
(c) A gun.
(d) Wedding cake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was a young man doing when he caught Connie's attention for the first time?
2. Who has been injured in the automobile accident that Lone and Connie find?
3. How old was Connie when the man finally came to her?
4. Who raised Lone DuPres?
5. Who is Arnette's maid of honor?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)