|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country was Consolata originally from?
2. How many bodies does Roger pick up at the Convent?
3. What was the man who built the Convent arrested for?
(b) Insurance fraud.
(c) Barn burning.
4. Who tells Patricia of what K.D. and Arnette are expecting?
(b) Lone DuPres.
(d) Richard Misner.
5. One day, who arrives at the Convent instead of Deek?
(a) Steward Morgan.
(b) Richard Misner.
(c) Arnette Fleetwood.
(d) Soane Morgan.
6. Where is Lone when she hears the men talking?
(a) At Andy's candy apple stand.
(b) In the back of the saloon.
(c) Near the community oven.
(d) On the porch of her hairdressing shop.
7. What does Lone hear the men plotting?
(a) A vote of no confidence for the sitting mayor.
(b) A way to set a trap for the community oven vandals.
(c) A way to cheat in the stock market.
(d) An attack on the Convent.
8. Why is Richard concerned about Billie?
(a) She seems to be involved in a dispute among the Poole family.
(b) She is a suspect in the robbery.
(c) Her name came up in a recent police investigation.
(d) She was last seen with a known criminal.
9. What was the occupation of the woman who took care of Lone after Lone's mother died?
(c) Textile worker.
10. What type of views does Patricia believe that Richard is teaching to the young people?
11. What was Lone gathering when she overheard the men plotting?
12. Where does Connie spend an increasing amount of time?
(a) The basement.
(b) The confessional.
(c) The community oven.
(d) Deek Morgan's house.
13. What sort of family did Pallas come from?
14. Who is Arnette's maid of honor?
(a) Billie Delia.
(b) Pallas Truelove.
15. What was the occupation of the person that raised Lone DuPres?
(c) Textile worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Deek buy when he first came to Connie?
2. When Richard Misner arrives to visit Patricia, what does he want to know?
3. How old was the man when he finally came to Connie?
4. How does Patricia feel about the views she believes Richard is teaching to the young people?
5. How does Lone feel about the young couples' tendency to go to hospitals to deliver their babies?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)