Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Ruby
1. Why do the men from Ruby go to the Convent?
2. How do the men from Ruby justify such drastic action against the women at the Convent?
3. Why is the town of Ruby not a place that attracts travelers?
4. Why do some of the residents leave Haven to found the town of Ruby?
5. Why did the founders of Ruby decide to name the town Ruby instead of New Haven?
6. How does the plot not flow in a chronological manner in...
This section contains 978 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)