Short Answer Questions Key
1. The story opens with the following words:
"They shot the white girl first."
2. The men are from what town?
3. Where had most of the residents of Ruby resided prior to starting the town of Ruby?
4. Why have the men come to the Convent?
They blame the women at the convent for a series of catastrophes.
5. The men who visit the Convent believe that there are none of what type of women in the town of Ruby?
This section contains 4,614 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)