|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Save-Marie.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The men who visit the Convent believe that there are none of what type of women in the town of Ruby?
2. What is one popular theory of why no bodies were ever found at the Convent?
(a) No one was actually killed.
(b) The men of Ruby never actually went to the Convent that night.
(c) One woman survived and took the bodies away in Mavis's Cadillac.
(d) The women of the Convent moved to a new facility in New Mexico.
3. Who does Gigi see and talk to at the end of the story?
(a) Anna Flood.
(b) Roger Best.
(c) Steward Morgan.
(d) Manly Gibson.
4. How does Lone feel about the young couples' tendency to go to hospitals to deliver their babies?
(b) Relieved that they are finally taking medical care seriously.
(c) Indifferent so long as she receives her tax refund on time.
5. What does Lone do after hearing the men plotting?
(a) She drives to the Convent to warn the women.
(b) She calls the newspaper city desk editor.
(c) She decides to tell no one.
(d) She directly confronts the men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had the driver not previously known he was carrying?
2. Who raised Lone DuPres?
3. To whom do Pullman's accusatory statements seem directed at?
4. Who welcomes Mavis at the Convent without judging or questioning her?
5. What color was the Cadillac originally?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)