|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Save-Marie.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of the meeting that K.D. knows will be held later in the day?
(a) K.D. will meet with the cattle rustlers to plan a nighttime raid.
(b) K.D. plans to ask his family for permission to enlist in the Army.
(c) K.D. plans to meet with the Sheriff.
(d) K.D.'s uncles will try to find a solution to K.D. having impregnated Arnette.
2. What does the box Gigi finds under the bathtub contain?
(a) Assorted bolts and screws.
(b) The key to the sub-basement.
(c) Worthless old banknotes.
(d) A pistol.
3. What did someone paint on the oven?
(a) The Lord's Prayer.
(b) A rooster.
(c) A fist.
(d) Gang symbols.
4. Why did Pallas flee from her boyfriend and her mother?
(a) She believed they were going to kill her.
(b) She discovered that the two were involved in a crime ring.
(c) She discovered that they were having an affair.
(d) She did not flee; she got lost.
5. What did the nuns operate at the convent before loosing funding?
(a) A school for girls.
(b) A homeless shelter.
(c) A soup kitchen.
(d) A recycling plant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who joins Pallas when she dances with the rest of the women at the Convent?
2. Why is Billie skeptical about the chances of a happy marriage between Arnette and K.D.?
3. How old was the man when he finally came to Connie?
4. What does Connie sell to earn money?
5. Why does Lone believe that the women of the Convent could not possibly be responsible for the handicaps of the Fleetwood children?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)