|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Save-Marie.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two items does Mavis take on her way out of the house late at night?
(a) Her umbrella and a book.
(b) Sal's rain boots and Frank's car keys.
(c) Her bankcard and a gun.
(d) The family photo album and a rope.
2. After Arnette returns from college, what does she refuse to do?
(a) Attend youth political meetings.
(b) Wash dishes.
(c) Get out of bed.
(d) Do her homework.
3. Why does Lone believe that the women of the Convent could not possibly be responsible for the handicaps of the Fleetwood children?
(a) Lone believes that the women of the Convent are perfect and can do no wrong.
(b) The first of the children were born before the women arrived at the Convent.
(c) The cancerous growths of the children are from uranium, and the women of the convent do not have access to uranium.
(d) Lone knows that she alone is responsible.
4. Where does Patricia say that Billie currently resides?
(a) At the Convent.
(c) In a grave.
(d) With her husband.
5. When he looks at his twin, Steward, what does Deek see?
(a) The truth about Steward and Soane.
(b) How he would look in ten years.
(c) His own faults.
(d) The town of Ruby was doomed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in charge of operations at the Convent?
2. How does Lone feel about the young couples' tendency to go to hospitals to deliver their babies?
3. What did Deek buy when he first came to Connie?
4. Who does Pallas believe she should contact?
5. At the Convent, what does Roger load into his vehicle?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)