|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Save-Marie.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Deek and his grandfather have in common?
(a) They both had blue eyes.
(b) They were both awarded medals for killing Indians.
(c) They were both twins.
(d) They both had blond hair.
2. What does Lone do after hearing the men plotting?
(a) She directly confronts the men.
(b) She calls the newspaper city desk editor.
(c) She decides to tell no one.
(d) She drives to the Convent to warn the women.
3. What is one possible reason that Menus drinks too much?
(a) He enjoys upsetting everyone.
(b) Connie gives him free wine.
(c) He feels bad for abandoning the woman.
(d) It is the only way he can control the pain of his injured leg.
4. What two families display open animosity?
(a) The Hatefields and McDougals.
(b) The Morrisons and the Misners.
(c) The Albrights and the Deeks.
(d) The Morgans and the Fleetwoods.
5. Connie and the man have regular meetings on what day of the week?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mavis begin walking instead of driving the Cadillac?
2. Richard thinks that the older men of Ruby constantly tell stories of ancestor's efforts to found a town but never tell of what?
3. One day, who arrives at the Convent instead of Deek?
4. Who does Pallas believe she should contact?
5. How does Deek get to the bank the morning after the massacre?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)