|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of Roger Best?
(a) Medical doctor.
2. Why does Seneca have difficulty sleeping at the Convent?
(a) She is terrified of the scorpions that infest her room.
(b) She is disturbed by the nun's band practicing all night.
(c) She lays awake at night plotting ways to steal the nun's gold.
(d) She is unaccustomed to clean and comfortable accommodations.
3. What does Mavis come to believe about her husband's and children's intentions toward her?
(a) She believes they intend to save money to help her retire soon.
(b) She believes they plan to collaborate on a book about her life.
(c) She believes they are planning a surprise party.
(d) She believes they plan to kill her.
4. What is one of Patricia's hobbies?
(d) Stamp collecting.
5. What does Deek believe concerning the effects of the tea Connie gives Soane?
(a) It is a healthy vitamin supplement.
(b) It makes Soane easy for Connie to control.
(c) It is slowly killing Soane.
(d) It makes Soane less loving.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mavis do to the Cadillac in Newark?
2. How does Lone feel about the young couples' tendency to go to hospitals to deliver their babies?
3. Why was Menus forced to abandon the woman he brought from Virginia?
4. What type of law enforcement organization does the town of Ruby have?
5. How do the women respond to Lone's warning?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)