|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the friendship between Connie and Soane surprising?
(a) Connie had an affair with Soane's husband.
(b) Connie is an extreme racist, and Soane is black.
(c) Soane often steals money from Connie.
(d) Connie and Soane competed for the same job at the textile factory.
2. How does Lone get to the Convent to warn the women?
(a) She steals a horse.
(b) She borrows Gigi's bicycle.
(c) She runs.
(d) She drives.
3. One day, who arrives at the Convent instead of Deek?
(a) Arnette Fleetwood.
(b) Richard Misner.
(c) Steward Morgan.
(d) Soane Morgan.
4. Who tells Patricia of what K.D. and Arnette are expecting?
(a) Richard Misner.
(d) Lone DuPres.
5. What did the nuns operate at the convent before loosing funding?
(a) A recycling plant.
(b) A school for girls.
(c) A soup kitchen.
(d) A homeless shelter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had most of the residents of Ruby resided prior to starting the town of Ruby?
2. How many bodies does Roger pick up at the Convent?
3. Who stops to ask if Sweetie Fleetwood needs a ride?
4. What does Mavis come to believe about her husband's and children's intentions toward her?
5. What caused Menus to lose his house to foreclosure?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)