|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story does Mavis tell the reporter?
(a) Her part in the civil rights struggle in Oklahoma.
(b) The history of the Convent.
(c) The story of the death of her twin children.
(d) How she came to own a classic Cadillac.
2. What is one possible reason that Menus drinks too much?
(a) It is the only way he can control the pain of his injured leg.
(b) He enjoys upsetting everyone.
(c) Connie gives him free wine.
(d) He feels bad for abandoning the woman.
3. Who does Gigi see at the Convent that is terribly upset?
(a) K.D. Morgan.
(b) Seth Winter.
(d) Mavis Albright.
4. Why was Menus forced to abandon the woman he brought from Virginia?
(a) She got pregnant, and Menus was afraid.
(b) She was too light skinned.
(c) She compulsively stole everything she could.
(d) She had a substance abuse problem.
5. How many bodies does Roger pick up at the Convent?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hotels are located in Ruby?
2. Connie and the man have regular meetings on what day of the week?
3. How long has Mavis been at the convent, according to the chapter "Grace"?
4. What does Seneca put on Sweetie's shoulders?
5. What is beyond the cellar door that one of the twins and his nephew smash?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)