|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lone DuPres's occupation?
(d) Textile worker.
2. Why was Menus forced to abandon the woman he brought from Virginia?
(a) She had a substance abuse problem.
(b) She was too light skinned.
(c) She compulsively stole everything she could.
(d) She got pregnant, and Menus was afraid.
3. What two Convent women have a physical altercation?
(a) Pallas and Connie.
(b) Arnette and Billie.
(c) Seneca and Sweetie.
(d) Mavis and Gigi.
4. What story does Mavis tell the reporter?
(a) How she came to own a classic Cadillac.
(b) Her part in the civil rights struggle in Oklahoma.
(c) The history of the Convent.
(d) The story of the death of her twin children.
5. What does Sweetie believe she hears during the night?
(a) A band practicing.
(b) A spotted owl.
(c) Crying children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Connie have an affair with?
2. Patricia's father Roger often has ideas for new what?
3. What was a young man doing when he caught Connie's attention for the first time?
4. How many restaurants does Ruby have?
5. How old was Consolata when she was found by the sisters including Mary Magna?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)