|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the nuns operate at the convent before loosing funding?
(a) A school for girls.
(b) A recycling plant.
(c) A homeless shelter.
(d) A soup kitchen.
2. How does Lone get to the Convent to warn the women?
(a) She steals a horse.
(b) She borrows Gigi's bicycle.
(c) She drives.
(d) She runs.
3. What two items does Mavis take on her way out of the house late at night?
(a) The family photo album and a rope.
(b) Her umbrella and a book.
(c) Her bankcard and a gun.
(d) Sal's rain boots and Frank's car keys.
4. Who joins Pallas when she dances with the rest of the women at the Convent?
(b) Her healthy baby son.
(c) Her former art teacher.
(d) Her father.
5. To what institution did the foundation donate the Convent?
(a) The State of Oklahoma.
(b) The Catholic Church.
(c) The United States Department of the Interior.
(d) The Bureau of Land Management.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Seneca and Sweetie walk together?
2. Where does Mavis initially plan to go after leaving Newark?
3. What had the driver not previously known he was carrying?
4. Who stops to ask if Sweetie Fleetwood needs a ride?
5. What is one of the mishaps that the men of Ruby blame on the women of the Convent?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)