|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the nuns operate at the convent before loosing funding?
(a) A homeless shelter.
(b) A recycling plant.
(c) A school for girls.
(d) A soup kitchen.
2. What were the names of Soane and Deek's sons?
(a) Bernard and Arthur.
(b) Arthur and Benjamin.
(c) Jeff and David.
(d) Easter and Scout.
3. At the Convent, what does Roger load into his vehicle?
(a) A body.
(b) Sacks of grain.
(c) Seventeen bags of rice.
(d) Vegetables from Connie's garden.
4. What does the young man who walks into Anna's store seek?
(a) Medicine for a baby and directions.
(b) A job.
(c) The justice of the peace.
(d) Bargain liquor.
5. Why does Connie have to tend to the old woman?
(a) The old woman is a fugitive from the law.
(b) The old woman is bedridden.
(c) Connie owes the old woman money.
(d) Connie is the old woman's slave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are K.D. and Arnette expecting?
2. Who is Billie Delia's mother?
3. Where does Arnette want to go in the coming year?
4. How does Lone get to the Convent to warn the women?
5. While the issue of Arnette's pregnancy is being worked out, what woman is K.D. most fascinated with?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)