|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Ruby Best's husband?
(a) Pete Best.
(b) She was a lifelong spinster.
(c) As a nun she considered herself married to God.
(d) Roger Best.
2. What country was Consolata originally from?
3. What did the families who settled Ruby, Oklahoma originally consider for a town name?
(c) New Haven.
(d) Diamond Flats.
4. In addition to Connie, which was the only nun to remain at the Convent?
(a) Mother Jones.
(b) Sister Christian.
(c) Mary Magna.
(d) Lila Jane.
5. Patricia's father Roger often has ideas for new what?
(a) Political causes.
(c) Social programs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Billie Delia's mother?
2. How long does Mavis stay at the Convent, according to the chapter "Mavis"?
3. Where had most of the residents of Ruby resided prior to starting the town of Ruby?
4. How did Soane and Deek's sons die?
5. Why are some of the older residents of Ruby unhappy with Richard Misner?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)