|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gigi remain at the Convent rather than continue on with Roger?
(a) She stays to comfort a person that is terribly upset.
(b) Roger refuses to let her ride in his vehicle anymore.
(c) She doesn't trust the safety of Roger's vehicle.
(d) Roger is a terrible driver.
2. Where do Seneca and Sweetie walk together?
(a) To the community oven.
(b) The Convent.
(c) To the well.
(d) In the garden.
3. Why are some of the older residents of Ruby unhappy with Richard Misner?
(a) He has seven illegitimate children.
(b) He steals from the church.
(c) He speaks to the young people and encourages them to express their views.
(d) He drinks too much.
4. How did Connie meet the old woman she tends at the Convent?
(a) Connie worked for the old woman at the textile factory.
(b) The old woman adopted Connie when she was nine.
(c) The old woman is Connie's sister.
(d) The old woman is Connie's birth mother.
5. What is beyond the cellar door that one of the twins and his nephew smash?
(a) The Devil's bedroom.
(b) Spare parts for the electric generator.
(c) A tunnel to the Indian Reservation.
(d) An iron foundry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Connie so upset when Gigi first meets her?
2. After Arnette returns from college, what does she refuse to do?
3. Who joins Pallas when she dances with the rest of the women at the Convent?
4. In addition to Connie, which was the only nun to remain at the Convent?
5. What is Lone DuPres's occupation?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)