|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Patricia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Mavis stay at the Convent, according to the chapter "Mavis"?
(a) Six Weeks.
(c) Two years.
(d) Three days.
2. What does Sweetie believe she hears during the night?
(a) A band practicing.
(b) Crying children.
(d) A spotted owl.
3. Who is Arnette's maid of honor?
(a) Billie Delia.
(b) Pallas Truelove.
4. Who was the only person to die in the town that became Ruby, Oklahoma during a period of two decades?
(a) Toni Morrison.
(b) K.D. Morgan.
(c) Steward Morgan.
(d) Ruby Best.
5. How did Connie meet the old woman she tends at the Convent?
(a) The old woman is Connie's sister.
(b) Connie worked for the old woman at the textile factory.
(c) The old woman is Connie's birth mother.
(d) The old woman adopted Connie when she was nine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Connie spend an increasing amount of time?
2. The men are from what town?
3. Who is Billie Delia's mother?
4. Where were Deek and Steward born?
5. Who was Ruby Best's husband?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)