|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Patricia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Seneca have difficulty sleeping at the Convent?
(a) She is terrified of the scorpions that infest her room.
(b) She lays awake at night plotting ways to steal the nun's gold.
(c) She is unaccustomed to clean and comfortable accommodations.
(d) She is disturbed by the nun's band practicing all night.
2. What was the occupation of the person that raised Lone DuPres?
(b) Textile worker.
3. What are K.D. and Arnette expecting?
(a) A home loan.
(b) A new job for K.D.
(c) To win the lottery.
(d) A baby.
4. Why does Connie have to tend to the old woman?
(a) Connie is the old woman's slave.
(b) The old woman is bedridden.
(c) The old woman is a fugitive from the law.
(d) Connie owes the old woman money.
5. What does Seneca put on Sweetie's shoulders?
(a) A leather handbag.
(b) A serape.
(c) A parrot.
(d) Gold epaulettes.
Short Answer Questions
1. All of the residents of Ruby, Oklahoma are of what race?
2. What is the purpose of the meeting that K.D. knows will be held later in the day?
3. Who does K.D. blame for Arnette's pregnancy?
4. Who did Billie first turn to after the violent argument with her mother?
5. Who drives Mavis to the Cadillac?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)