|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Patricia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Arnette's maid of honor?
(b) Billie Delia.
(c) Pallas Truelove.
2. Who was the only person to die in the town that became Ruby, Oklahoma during a period of two decades?
(a) Toni Morrison.
(b) K.D. Morgan.
(c) Steward Morgan.
(d) Ruby Best.
3. What does Sweetie believe she hears during the night?
(b) A band practicing.
(c) A spotted owl.
(d) Crying children.
4. Where did Mavis's twins die?
(a) In Los Angeles, California.
(b) In the car.
(c) On the ship journey to America.
(d) In the hospital.
5. Richard thinks that the older men of Ruby constantly tell stories of ancestor's efforts to found a town but never tell of what?
(a) The women who assisted them.
(b) Their own efforts.
(c) How they moved livestock.
(d) Where the ancestors hid the gold.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Mavis been at the convent, according to the chapter "Grace"?
2. Where does Mavis's mother live?
3. Who was Grace named after?
4. What does the woman who hires Seneca claim she needs?
5. Where does Connie spend an increasing amount of time?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)