|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Patricia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the story Elder told Steward, what were the white men doing?
(a) Filling sand bags in expectation of a flood.
(b) Gambling with dice.
(c) Beating a prostitute.
(d) Building a grain silo.
2. Where did Mavis's twins die?
(a) In the car.
(b) In Los Angeles, California.
(c) In the hospital.
(d) On the ship journey to America.
3. Why have the men come to the Convent?
(a) They blame the women at the convent for a series of catastrophes.
(b) They want to learn the skill of canning food.
(c) They hope to sell the women surplus cotton.
(d) Their pastor has died and they need religious instruction.
4. Who is the nephew of the Morgan twins?
(a) Jester Meeks.
(b) K.D. Morgan.
(c) Toni Morrison.
(d) Ruby Tuesday.
5. Who gives Gigi a ride away from Ruby?
(b) Toni Morrison.
(d) Roger Best.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Billie first turn to after the violent argument with her mother?
2. How did Connie meet the old woman she tends at the Convent?
3. Who does Gigi see at the Convent that is terribly upset?
4. Who was the only person to die in the town that became Ruby, Oklahoma during a period of two decades?
5. Why is Richard concerned about Billie?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)