|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Patricia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Mavis stay at the Convent, according to the chapter "Mavis"?
(a) Six Weeks.
(b) Three days.
(d) Two years.
2. Who owns the bank in Ruby?
(a) Barnes, the plantation owner.
(b) The Morgan twins.
(c) A huge corporation in New York.
(d) The people of Ruby.
3. Who is Soane's husband?
(a) Deek Morgan.
(b) Frank Albright.
(c) Steward Morgan.
(d) K.D. Morgan.
4. Why does Seneca have difficulty sleeping at the Convent?
(a) She is disturbed by the nun's band practicing all night.
(b) She lays awake at night plotting ways to steal the nun's gold.
(c) She is unaccustomed to clean and comfortable accommodations.
(d) She is terrified of the scorpions that infest her room.
5. Why is the friendship between Connie and Soane surprising?
(a) Connie had an affair with Soane's husband.
(b) Connie and Soane competed for the same job at the textile factory.
(c) Soane often steals money from Connie.
(d) Connie is an extreme racist, and Soane is black.
Short Answer Questions
1. The town of Ruby is named after whom?
2. Where does Patricia say that Billie currently resides?
3. What color was the Cadillac originally?
4. Who was Grace named after?
5. How many restaurants does Ruby have?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)