|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seneca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two items does Mavis take on her way out of the house late at night?
(a) The family photo album and a rope.
(b) Her umbrella and a book.
(c) Her bankcard and a gun.
(d) Sal's rain boots and Frank's car keys.
2. How did Soane and Deek's sons die?
(a) They were killed in the war.
(b) They drowned.
(c) They died in an automobile crash.
(d) They were lynched.
3. Why have the men come to the Convent?
(a) They want to learn the skill of canning food.
(b) They hope to sell the women surplus cotton.
(c) Their pastor has died and they need religious instruction.
(d) They blame the women at the convent for a series of catastrophes.
4. How many churches are located within the distance of one mile in Ruby?
5. Who drives Mavis to the Cadillac?
(a) A young man from Ruby.
(b) The Justice of the Peace.
Short Answer Questions
1. The men are from what town?
2. Who is Soane's husband?
3. Who gives Gigi a ride away from Ruby?
4. Where did the men hold the discussion that determined that they would attack the Convent?
5. What was the former profession of the old woman Connie tends?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)