|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seneca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the families who settled Ruby leave Haven?
(a) The price of cotton fell to unprofitable levels.
(b) They fled an outbreak of yellow fever.
(c) The railroad gave them cash and new land.
(d) Angry white mobs burned their homes.
2. Where does Richard Misner preach?
(a) At the Convent.
(b) Zion National Bank.
(c) On the street.
(d) Mount Cavalry Church.
3. Why does Connie have to tend to the old woman?
(a) The old woman is a fugitive from the law.
(b) Connie is the old woman's slave.
(c) Connie owes the old woman money.
(d) The old woman is bedridden.
4. How many hotels are located in Ruby?
(b) Two plus the diner and boardinghouse.
5. Who is the youngest male in the Morgan family?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the nephew of the Morgan twins?
2. What color is the Cadillac after Mavis has it repainted?
3. What does Gigi discover about the vehicle she rides in?
4. Where does Mavis initially plan to go after leaving Newark?
5. What is Gigi's real name?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)