|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seneca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Ruby Best's husband?
(a) As a nun she considered herself married to God.
(b) Pete Best.
(c) She was a lifelong spinster.
(d) Roger Best.
2. Why is Connie so upset when Gigi first meets her?
(a) A tornado has ruined Connie's garden.
(b) Connie thinks Gigi is a voodoo priestess.
(c) The old woman that Connie has tended has died.
(d) Someone stole Connie's tea making machines.
3. What is K.D. doing at the opening of the chapter?
(a) Hiding from his uncles.
(b) Burlarizing a house in Demby.
(c) Writing a letter to Arnette.
(d) Brushing a dog.
4. How long does Mavis stay at the Convent, according to the chapter "Mavis"?
(b) Three days.
(c) Six Weeks.
(d) Two years.
5. What does Seneca put on Sweetie's shoulders?
(a) Gold epaulettes.
(b) A serape.
(c) A leather handbag.
(d) A parrot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mavis's mother live?
2. What did the men do together before telling K.D. to get his rifle?
3. The town of Ruby is named after whom?
4. Who takes Mavis to get gasoline for her car?
5. Who is Soane's husband?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)