|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seneca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gigi remain at the Convent rather than continue on with Roger?
(a) She doesn't trust the safety of Roger's vehicle.
(b) Roger refuses to let her ride in his vehicle anymore.
(c) Roger is a terrible driver.
(d) She stays to comfort a person that is terribly upset.
2. Who is Steward Morgan's twin brother?
3. The story opens with the following words:
(a) "The women of the Convent would be forever damned."
(b) "They shot the white girl first."
(c) "They shot the black girl first."
(d) "No one had any idea how terribly wrong the confrontation could go."
4. How long has Mavis been at the convent, according to the chapter "Grace"?
(a) Three years.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Nine months.
(d) Two and a half years.
5. Why does Seneca have difficulty sleeping at the Convent?
(a) She is terrified of the scorpions that infest her room.
(b) She lays awake at night plotting ways to steal the nun's gold.
(c) She is unaccustomed to clean and comfortable accommodations.
(d) She is disturbed by the nun's band practicing all night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Grace named after?
2. Why is Connie so upset when Gigi first meets her?
3. After Arnette returns from college, what does she refuse to do?
4. Who gives Gigi a ride away from Ruby?
5. What was the former profession of the old woman Connie tends?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)