|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seneca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Seneca put on Sweetie's shoulders?
(a) Gold epaulettes.
(b) A leather handbag.
(c) A serape.
(d) A parrot.
2. What did the families who settled Ruby, Oklahoma originally consider for a town name?
(b) Diamond Flats.
(c) New Haven.
3. What is the purpose of the meeting that K.D. knows will be held later in the day?
(a) K.D. plans to meet with the Sheriff.
(b) K.D. plans to ask his family for permission to enlist in the Army.
(c) K.D. will meet with the cattle rustlers to plan a nighttime raid.
(d) K.D.'s uncles will try to find a solution to K.D. having impregnated Arnette.
4. What unwashed, unprepared objects in the pantry at the Convent lead the men to believe that the women at the Convent are lazier than the women in Ruby?
(a) Sheep shears.
(b) Canning jars.
(c) China figurines.
(d) Rice bowls.
5. What did the men do together before telling K.D. to get his rifle?
(a) Send a telegram to the state police.
(b) Pray in an Indian sweat lodge.
(d) Appeal to the local sheriff for help.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Connie meet the old woman she tends at the Convent?
2. Where does Mavis's mother live?
3. Where does Richard Misner preach?
4. What does Mavis do to the Cadillac in Newark?
5. In the story Elder told Steward, what were the white men doing?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)