|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seneca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Arnette want to go in the coming year?
(b) The Convent.
(c) Baja California.
(d) St. Louis.
2. Where do Seneca and Sweetie walk together?
(a) To the community oven.
(b) In the garden.
(c) To the well.
(d) The Convent.
3. What did the families who settled Ruby, Oklahoma originally consider for a town name?
(a) New Haven.
(d) Diamond Flats.
4. What caused Menus to lose his house to foreclosure?
(a) His moonshine still exploded.
(b) Gambling debts.
(c) Excessive drinking.
(d) A poor cotton harvest.
5. What does Connie sell to earn money?
(a) Papal indulgences.
(c) Hot peppers, homemade pies, and vegetables.
(d) Quilts and glass figurines.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the nephew of the Morgan twins?
2. How long does Mavis stay at the Convent, according to the chapter "Mavis"?
3. Who does K.D. blame for Arnette's pregnancy?
4. After Arnette returns from college, what does she refuse to do?
5. What type of law enforcement organization does the town of Ruby have?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)