|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seneca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is beyond the cellar door that one of the twins and his nephew smash?
(a) An iron foundry.
(b) The Devil's bedroom.
(c) Spare parts for the electric generator.
(d) A tunnel to the Indian Reservation.
2. Where does Richard Misner preach?
(a) Mount Cavalry Church.
(b) On the street.
(c) Zion National Bank.
(d) At the Convent.
3. What does the young man who walks into Anna's store seek?
(a) Medicine for a baby and directions.
(b) Bargain liquor.
(c) The justice of the peace.
(d) A job.
4. Who is Steward Morgan's twin brother?
5. What does Mavis do upon first seeing Gigi?
(a) Slams on the brakes of her car.
(b) Offers her a diet soda.
(c) Demands to know if she saw the boys who stole the car tires.
(d) Pretends not to see her.
Short Answer Questions
1. The town of Ruby is named after whom?
2. What did the families who settled Ruby, Oklahoma originally consider for a town name?
3. Why is the friendship between Connie and Soane surprising?
4. How long does Mavis stay at the Convent, according to the chapter "Mavis"?
5. While the issue of Arnette's pregnancy is being worked out, what woman is K.D. most fascinated with?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)