|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seneca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the wealthiest men in Ruby, Oklahoma?
(a) The Roosevelt Club owners.
(b) The Morgan twins.
(c) The railroad barons.
(d) The bankers.
2. The men are from what town?
3. Who owns the bank in Ruby?
(a) Barnes, the plantation owner.
(b) A huge corporation in New York.
(c) The Morgan twins.
(d) The people of Ruby.
4. Why does Connie have to tend to the old woman?
(a) The old woman is bedridden.
(b) Connie is the old woman's slave.
(c) The old woman is a fugitive from the law.
(d) Connie owes the old woman money.
5. What did someone paint on the oven?
(a) The Lord's Prayer.
(b) A fist.
(c) A rooster.
(d) Gang symbols.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why have the men come to the Convent?
2. What is the purpose of the meeting that K.D. knows will be held later in the day?
3. Who is the nephew of the Morgan twins?
4. What did the families who settled Ruby, Oklahoma originally consider for a town name?
5. Why does Seneca have difficulty sleeping at the Convent?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)