|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seneca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the names of Soane and Deek's sons?
(a) Easter and Scout.
(b) Jeff and David.
(c) Bernard and Arthur.
(d) Arthur and Benjamin.
2. How long has Mavis been at the convent, according to the chapter "Grace"?
(a) Two and a half years.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Nine months.
(d) Three years.
3. What did the men do together before telling K.D. to get his rifle?
(b) Appeal to the local sheriff for help.
(c) Send a telegram to the state police.
(d) Pray in an Indian sweat lodge.
4. Why is Connie so upset when Gigi first meets her?
(a) The old woman that Connie has tended has died.
(b) Connie thinks Gigi is a voodoo priestess.
(c) A tornado has ruined Connie's garden.
(d) Someone stole Connie's tea making machines.
5. What is Gigi's real name?
(a) Gertrude Guest.
(c) Ginger Gentry.
(d) She never reveals her true name.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the bank in Ruby?
2. Where do Seneca and Sweetie walk together?
3. Why does Seneca have difficulty sleeping at the Convent?
4. What is the occupation of Roger Best?
5. What is Gigi searching for when she arrives in Ruby?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)