|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seneca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who drives Mavis to the Cadillac?
(c) The Justice of the Peace.
(d) A young man from Ruby.
2. What does Seneca put on Sweetie's shoulders?
(a) A serape.
(b) A leather handbag.
(c) A parrot.
(d) Gold epaulettes.
3. Why is the friendship between Connie and Soane surprising?
(a) Connie is an extreme racist, and Soane is black.
(b) Soane often steals money from Connie.
(c) Connie had an affair with Soane's husband.
(d) Connie and Soane competed for the same job at the textile factory.
4. What does Connie sell to earn money?
(a) Hot peppers, homemade pies, and vegetables.
(b) Papal indulgences.
(c) Quilts and glass figurines.
5. What is Richard Misner advocating on behalf of the young people?
(a) That they be allowed to hold a barn dance.
(b) That they be exempt from fieldwork if enrolled in school.
(c) That their concerns be heard in addition to the concerns of the older men.
(d) That they be allowed to drive automobiles if licensed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Gigi the first time that Mavis sees her?
2. Who is the nephew of the Morgan twins?
3. Why is Connie so upset when Gigi first meets her?
4. After Arnette returns from college, what does she refuse to do?
5. What is K.D. doing at the opening of the chapter?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)