|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seneca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the only person to die in the town that became Ruby, Oklahoma during a period of two decades?
(a) Steward Morgan.
(b) Toni Morrison.
(c) K.D. Morgan.
(d) Ruby Best.
2. Who is Steward Morgan's twin brother?
3. The story opens with the following words:
(a) "They shot the black girl first."
(b) "The women of the Convent would be forever damned."
(c) "They shot the white girl first."
(d) "No one had any idea how terribly wrong the confrontation could go."
4. Where do Seneca and Sweetie walk together?
(a) The Convent.
(b) To the community oven.
(c) To the well.
(d) In the garden.
5. Who is in charge of operations at the Convent?
(a) Bishop Smith.
(c) Abbot Kelly.
(d) K.D. Morgan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Gigi the first time that Mavis sees her?
2. Where does Arnette want to go in the coming year?
3. How long has Mavis been at the convent, according to the chapter "Grace"?
4. What two items does Mavis take on her way out of the house late at night?
5. What is Gigi's real name?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)