|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seneca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the nephew of the Morgan twins?
(a) Toni Morrison.
(b) Ruby Tuesday.
(c) Jester Meeks.
(d) K.D. Morgan.
2. Who did Connie have an affair with?
(a) Steward Morgan.
(b) K.D. Morgan.
(c) Deek Morgan.
(d) Frank Albright.
3. What two items does Mavis take on her way out of the house late at night?
(a) The family photo album and a rope.
(b) Her umbrella and a book.
(c) Sal's rain boots and Frank's car keys.
(d) Her bankcard and a gun.
4. Why did the families who settled Ruby leave Haven?
(a) They fled an outbreak of yellow fever.
(b) The railroad gave them cash and new land.
(c) Angry white mobs burned their homes.
(d) The price of cotton fell to unprofitable levels.
5. Who are the wealthiest men in Ruby, Oklahoma?
(a) The Roosevelt Club owners.
(b) The bankers.
(c) The railroad barons.
(d) The Morgan twins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gigi see at the Convent that is terribly upset?
2. What does Seneca put on Sweetie's shoulders?
3. What does Mavis come to believe about her husband's and children's intentions toward her?
4. The men who visit the Convent believe that there are none of what type of women in the town of Ruby?
5. After Arnette returns from college, what does she refuse to do?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)