|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seneca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What story does Mavis tell the reporter?
(a) How she came to own a classic Cadillac.
(b) The history of the Convent.
(c) Her part in the civil rights struggle in Oklahoma.
(d) The story of the death of her twin children.
2. Who are the wealthiest men in Ruby, Oklahoma?
(a) The bankers.
(b) The Roosevelt Club owners.
(c) The railroad barons.
(d) The Morgan twins.
3. Who is Steward Morgan's twin brother?
4. What is Gigi's real name?
(a) She never reveals her true name.
(b) Ginger Gentry.
(c) Gertrude Guest.
5. Where did the men hold the discussion that determined that they would attack the Convent?
(a) At the county courthouse.
(b) At the office of the justice of the peace.
(c) At the hotel kitchen.
(d) At the community oven.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Mavis to get gasoline for her car?
2. How many churches are located within the distance of one mile in Ruby?
3. What is Gigi searching for when she arrives in Ruby?
4. How long does Mavis stay at the Convent, according to the chapter "Mavis"?
5. What was the former profession of the old woman Connie tends?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)