|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seneca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the wealthiest men in Ruby, Oklahoma?
(a) The railroad barons.
(b) The Morgan twins.
(c) The bankers.
(d) The Roosevelt Club owners.
2. The town of Ruby is named after whom?
(a) A famous dancer from Norman, Oklahoma.
(b) Ruby Tuesday.
(c) The wife of a Comanche Indian chief.
(d) Ruby Best.
3. Who does Gigi see at the Convent that is terribly upset?
(a) Mavis Albright.
(c) K.D. Morgan.
(d) Seth Winter.
4. Where do Seneca and Sweetie walk together?
(a) The Convent.
(b) To the community oven.
(c) To the well.
(d) In the garden.
5. Where does Mavis initially plan to go after leaving Newark?
(d) FBI Headquarters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Connie have to tend to the old woman?
2. What about Gigi initially shocks Mavis upon Mavis's return to the Convent?
3. What had the driver not previously known he was carrying?
4. What was Mavis purchasing when the twins died?
5. How long has Mavis been at the convent, according to the chapter "Grace"?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)