|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seneca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the former profession of the old woman Connie tends?
(a) Probation officer.
(c) Train conductor.
2. What about Gigi initially shocks Mavis upon Mavis's return to the Convent?
(a) Gigi carries a live rattlesnake.
(b) Gigi is naked.
(c) Gigi looks exactly like Mavis's daughter Sal.
(d) Gigi is setting fire to Connie's garden.
3. What is Richard Misner advocating on behalf of the young people?
(a) That they be allowed to hold a barn dance.
(b) That they be exempt from fieldwork if enrolled in school.
(c) That they be allowed to drive automobiles if licensed.
(d) That their concerns be heard in addition to the concerns of the older men.
4. What does Mavis do to the Cadillac in Newark?
(a) She has it painted.
(b) She sells it to a gangster.
(c) She sets it on fire to conceal the evidence.
(d) She trades it for a bus ticket.
5. Who sits beside Mavis while the interview is taking place?
(a) A police officer.
(b) Her attorney.
(c) Mavis' three surviving children.
(d) The undertaker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mavis come to believe about her husband's and children's intentions toward her?
2. Where were Deek and Steward born?
3. Where did Mavis's twins die?
4. Who was Ruby Best's husband?
5. What two items does Mavis take on her way out of the house late at night?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)