|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seneca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The town of Ruby is named after whom?
(a) The wife of a Comanche Indian chief.
(b) Ruby Best.
(c) A famous dancer from Norman, Oklahoma.
(d) Ruby Tuesday.
2. Who owns the bank in Ruby?
(a) The people of Ruby.
(b) A huge corporation in New York.
(c) The Morgan twins.
(d) Barnes, the plantation owner.
3. Where does Arnette want to go in the coming year?
(b) The Convent.
(c) Baja California.
(d) St. Louis.
4. What does Mavis do to the Cadillac in Newark?
(a) She has it painted.
(b) She sets it on fire to conceal the evidence.
(c) She sells it to a gangster.
(d) She trades it for a bus ticket.
5. Who is Steward Morgan's twin brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sits beside Mavis while the interview is taking place?
2. Who does Gigi see at the Convent that is terribly upset?
3. What had the driver not previously known he was carrying?
4. What does the young man who walks into Anna's store seek?
5. What is Richard Misner advocating on behalf of the young people?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)