|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seneca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sits beside Mavis while the interview is taking place?
(a) Her attorney.
(b) Mavis' three surviving children.
(c) The undertaker.
(d) A police officer.
2. What caused Menus to lose his house to foreclosure?
(a) Excessive drinking.
(b) His moonshine still exploded.
(c) A poor cotton harvest.
(d) Gambling debts.
3. All of the residents of Ruby, Oklahoma are of what race?
(c) African American.
4. What type of law enforcement organization does the town of Ruby have?
(a) An active and oppressive police force.
(b) Military police.
(d) One decrepit town marshal.
5. What had the driver not previously known he was carrying?
(a) Radioactive coal.
(b) Illegal aliens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mavis come to believe about her husband's and children's intentions toward her?
2. How many churches are located within the distance of one mile in Ruby?
3. Where had most of the residents of Ruby resided prior to starting the town of Ruby?
4. The men who visit the Convent believe that there are none of what type of women in the town of Ruby?
5. What did the families who settled Ruby, Oklahoma originally consider for a town name?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)