|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seneca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Seneca have difficulty sleeping at the Convent?
(a) She is unaccustomed to clean and comfortable accommodations.
(b) She lays awake at night plotting ways to steal the nun's gold.
(c) She is terrified of the scorpions that infest her room.
(d) She is disturbed by the nun's band practicing all night.
2. What does Mavis do upon first seeing Gigi?
(a) Offers her a diet soda.
(b) Demands to know if she saw the boys who stole the car tires.
(c) Pretends not to see her.
(d) Slams on the brakes of her car.
3. How long does Mavis stay at the Convent, according to the chapter "Mavis"?
(a) Two years.
(b) Six Weeks.
(c) Three days.
4. Where do Seneca and Sweetie walk together?
(a) To the well.
(b) To the community oven.
(c) In the garden.
(d) The Convent.
5. Who was Grace named after?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Princess Grace.
(c) Grace Kelly.
(d) Her aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Connie so upset when Gigi first meets her?
2. Who drives Mavis to the Cadillac?
3. What was Mavis purchasing when the twins died?
4. What about Gigi initially shocks Mavis upon Mavis's return to the Convent?
5. While the issue of Arnette's pregnancy is being worked out, what woman is K.D. most fascinated with?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)