|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seneca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the families who settled Ruby, Oklahoma originally consider for a town name?
(a) Diamond Flats.
(c) New Haven.
2. Why does Connie have to tend to the old woman?
(a) Connie is the old woman's slave.
(b) The old woman is a fugitive from the law.
(c) Connie owes the old woman money.
(d) The old woman is bedridden.
3. What does Mavis do upon first seeing Gigi?
(a) Slams on the brakes of her car.
(b) Pretends not to see her.
(c) Demands to know if she saw the boys who stole the car tires.
(d) Offers her a diet soda.
4. Who was Ruby Best's husband?
(a) Roger Best.
(b) As a nun she considered herself married to God.
(c) She was a lifelong spinster.
(d) Pete Best.
5. All of the residents of Ruby, Oklahoma are of what race?
(b) African American.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the former profession of the old woman Connie tends?
2. What about Gigi initially shocks Mavis upon Mavis's return to the Convent?
3. How long has Mavis been away from the Convent when she returns to meet Gigi?
4. Who does Gigi see at the Convent that is terribly upset?
5. What is beyond the cellar door that one of the twins and his nephew smash?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)