|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seneca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mavis begin walking instead of driving the Cadillac?
(a) She fears the car attracts too much attention.
(b) The weather is wonderful.
(c) The car runs out of gasoline.
(d) The road is too narrow for a big car.
2. Why does Connie have to tend to the old woman?
(a) The old woman is bedridden.
(b) The old woman is a fugitive from the law.
(c) Connie owes the old woman money.
(d) Connie is the old woman's slave.
3. Who are the wealthiest men in Ruby, Oklahoma?
(a) The railroad barons.
(b) The Morgan twins.
(c) The Roosevelt Club owners.
(d) The bankers.
4. What does Mavis come to believe about her husband's and children's intentions toward her?
(a) She believes they plan to collaborate on a book about her life.
(b) She believes they are planning a surprise party.
(c) She believes they plan to kill her.
(d) She believes they intend to save money to help her retire soon.
5. What color is the Cadillac after Mavis has it repainted?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where had most of the residents of Ruby resided prior to starting the town of Ruby?
2. Why did the families who settled Ruby leave Haven?
3. What state is the town of Ruby located?
4. Why does Seneca have difficulty sleeping at the Convent?
5. How many hotels are located in Ruby?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)