|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seneca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mavis begin walking instead of driving the Cadillac?
(a) She fears the car attracts too much attention.
(b) The weather is wonderful.
(c) The road is too narrow for a big car.
(d) The car runs out of gasoline.
2. What does Gigi discover about the vehicle she rides in?
(a) The passenger door will not shut properly.
(b) It has no seatbelts.
(c) It is a hearse.
(d) It is stolen.
3. How many hotels are located in Ruby?
(c) Two plus the diner and boardinghouse.
4. What unwashed, unprepared objects in the pantry at the Convent lead the men to believe that the women at the Convent are lazier than the women in Ruby?
(a) Canning jars.
(b) Rice bowls.
(c) Sheep shears.
(d) China figurines.
5. What color is the Cadillac after Mavis has it repainted?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Connie meet the old woman she tends at the Convent?
2. What does Seneca put on Sweetie's shoulders?
3. Why does Connie have to tend to the old woman?
4. Where were Deek and Steward born?
5. Where did Mavis's twins die?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)