|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seneca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Grace named after?
(a) Grace Kelly.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Princess Grace.
(d) Her mother.
2. What did the families who settled Ruby, Oklahoma originally consider for a town name?
(b) New Haven.
(d) Diamond Flats.
3. What does Seneca put on Sweetie's shoulders?
(a) A parrot.
(b) Gold epaulettes.
(c) A leather handbag.
(d) A serape.
4. What does the young man who walks into Anna's store seek?
(a) The justice of the peace.
(b) Bargain liquor.
(c) Medicine for a baby and directions.
(d) A job.
5. Where were Deek and Steward born?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mavis initially plan to go after leaving Newark?
2. Where does Arnette want to go in the coming year?
3. What is Gigi searching for when she arrives in Ruby?
4. Who sits beside Mavis while the interview is taking place?
5. Why did the families who settled Ruby leave Haven?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)