|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seneca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Grace named after?
(a) Her aunt.
(b) Princess Grace.
(c) Grace Kelly.
(d) Her mother.
2. What unwashed, unprepared objects in the pantry at the Convent lead the men to believe that the women at the Convent are lazier than the women in Ruby?
(a) China figurines.
(b) Rice bowls.
(c) Canning jars.
(d) Sheep shears.
3. In the story Elder told Steward, what were the white men doing?
(a) Filling sand bags in expectation of a flood.
(b) Building a grain silo.
(c) Gambling with dice.
(d) Beating a prostitute.
4. Where had most of the residents of Ruby resided prior to starting the town of Ruby?
(a) Silver City.
5. Who is Steward Morgan's twin brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sits beside Mavis while the interview is taking place?
2. What is Gigi searching for when she arrives in Ruby?
3. Who are the wealthiest men in Ruby, Oklahoma?
4. What does the young man who walks into Anna's store seek?
5. Why have the men come to the Convent?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)