|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seneca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did someone paint on the oven?
(a) The Lord's Prayer.
(b) A rooster.
(c) Gang symbols.
(d) A fist.
2. What does Connie sell to earn money?
(a) Papal indulgences.
(b) Hot peppers, homemade pies, and vegetables.
(c) Quilts and glass figurines.
3. What does Seneca put on Sweetie's shoulders?
(a) A serape.
(b) A leather handbag.
(c) Gold epaulettes.
(d) A parrot.
4. What time of year does the girl who arrives at the Convent at the end of the chapter say it is?
(a) "The Ides of March."
(b) "Almost August."
(c) "Indian Summer."
(d) "Fool's Winter."
5. What does Gigi discover about the vehicle she rides in?
(a) It is stolen.
(b) It has no seatbelts.
(c) It is a hearse.
(d) The passenger door will not shut properly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gigi's real name?
2. Who was Grace named after?
3. How many hotels are located in Ruby?
4. What story does Mavis tell the reporter?
5. Where is Gigi the first time that Mavis sees her?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)