|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seneca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Gigi the first time that Mavis sees her?
(a) On top of the windmill.
(b) On television.
(c) Sprawled in the yard.
(d) In the cellar below the barn.
2. Why does Gigi remain at the Convent rather than continue on with Roger?
(a) She stays to comfort a person that is terribly upset.
(b) Roger refuses to let her ride in his vehicle anymore.
(c) Roger is a terrible driver.
(d) She doesn't trust the safety of Roger's vehicle.
3. What two items does Mavis take on her way out of the house late at night?
(a) The family photo album and a rope.
(b) Her umbrella and a book.
(c) Her bankcard and a gun.
(d) Sal's rain boots and Frank's car keys.
4. What time of year does the girl who arrives at the Convent at the end of the chapter say it is?
(a) "Almost August."
(b) "Indian Summer."
(c) "The Ides of March."
(d) "Fool's Winter."
5. What does Gigi discover about the vehicle she rides in?
(a) It has no seatbelts.
(b) The passenger door will not shut properly.
(c) It is a hearse.
(d) It is stolen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Connie have an affair with?
2. What is Richard Misner advocating on behalf of the young people?
3. What type of animal does Deek hunt?
4. How many restaurants does Ruby have?
5. What is beyond the cellar door that one of the twins and his nephew smash?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)