|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seneca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of Roger Best?
(c) Medical doctor.
2. What time of year does the girl who arrives at the Convent at the end of the chapter say it is?
(a) "Fool's Winter."
(b) "Almost August."
(c) "The Ides of March."
(d) "Indian Summer."
3. What does Mavis do to the Cadillac in Newark?
(a) She has it painted.
(b) She trades it for a bus ticket.
(c) She sets it on fire to conceal the evidence.
(d) She sells it to a gangster.
4. How long has Mavis been at the convent, according to the chapter "Grace"?
(a) Three years.
(b) Two and a half years.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Nine months.
5. Where does Richard Misner preach?
(a) At the Convent.
(b) On the street.
(c) Mount Cavalry Church.
(d) Zion National Bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What unwashed, unprepared objects in the pantry at the Convent lead the men to believe that the women at the Convent are lazier than the women in Ruby?
2. Instead of being supportive of Mavis's decision, what does Mavis's mother say?
3. Who welcomes Mavis at the Convent without judging or questioning her?
4. What does Connie sell to earn money?
5. How did Soane and Deek's sons die?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)