|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seneca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the nephew of the Morgan twins?
(a) Toni Morrison.
(b) K.D. Morgan.
(c) Ruby Tuesday.
(d) Jester Meeks.
2. Who sits beside Mavis while the interview is taking place?
(a) The undertaker.
(b) A police officer.
(c) Mavis' three surviving children.
(d) Her attorney.
3. What does Connie sell to earn money?
(a) Hot peppers, homemade pies, and vegetables.
(b) Papal indulgences.
(d) Quilts and glass figurines.
4. What does Mavis come to believe about her husband's and children's intentions toward her?
(a) She believes they intend to save money to help her retire soon.
(b) She believes they plan to kill her.
(c) She believes they are planning a surprise party.
(d) She believes they plan to collaborate on a book about her life.
5. Why is the friendship between Connie and Soane surprising?
(a) Connie had an affair with Soane's husband.
(b) Connie is an extreme racist, and Soane is black.
(c) Soane often steals money from Connie.
(d) Connie and Soane competed for the same job at the textile factory.
Short Answer Questions
1. The story opens with the following words:
2. Who was Grace named after?
3. Who is the youngest male in the Morgan family?
4. Where does Richard Misner preach?
5. The town of Ruby is named after whom?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)