|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seneca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused Menus to lose his house to foreclosure?
(a) His moonshine still exploded.
(b) Excessive drinking.
(c) Gambling debts.
(d) A poor cotton harvest.
2. What had the driver not previously known he was carrying?
(b) Illegal aliens.
(c) Radioactive coal.
3. Instead of being supportive of Mavis's decision, what does Mavis's mother say?
(a) That she does not want to be an accomplice in Mavis's crimes.
(b) That Mavis is nothing better than a car thief.
(c) That Mavis always was the runaway type.
(d) That Mavis has three children that need her.
4. Who is Steward Morgan's twin brother?
5. What was Mavis purchasing when the twins died?
(a) A new dress.
(b) Automobile insurance.
(d) Books for college.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Connie have to tend to the old woman?
2. What time of year does the girl who arrives at the Convent at the end of the chapter say it is?
3. What do some residents of Ruby want to do to the community oven?
4. Why did the families who settled Ruby leave Haven?
5. Who did Connie have an affair with?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)