|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Grace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state is the town of Ruby located?
(a) South Carolina.
2. Who owns the bank in Ruby?
(a) The Morgan twins.
(b) The people of Ruby.
(c) A huge corporation in New York.
(d) Barnes, the plantation owner.
3. Who was the only person to die in the town that became Ruby, Oklahoma during a period of two decades?
(a) Steward Morgan.
(b) Toni Morrison.
(c) Ruby Best.
(d) K.D. Morgan.
4. Where is Gigi the first time that Mavis sees her?
(a) Sprawled in the yard.
(b) In the cellar below the barn.
(c) On top of the windmill.
(d) On television.
5. How many churches are located within the distance of one mile in Ruby?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gigi's real name?
2. Who was Ruby Best's husband?
3. Who are the wealthiest men in Ruby, Oklahoma?
4. What does Connie sell to earn money?
5. Instead of being supportive of Mavis's decision, what does Mavis's mother say?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)