|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Grace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the wealthiest men in Ruby, Oklahoma?
(a) The Morgan twins.
(b) The bankers.
(c) The railroad barons.
(d) The Roosevelt Club owners.
2. Who was the only person to die in the town that became Ruby, Oklahoma during a period of two decades?
(a) Steward Morgan.
(b) Toni Morrison.
(c) Ruby Best.
(d) K.D. Morgan.
3. How long has Mavis been away from the Convent when she returns to meet Gigi?
(a) One month.
(c) Three days.
(d) Six hours.
4. What color was the Cadillac originally?
5. Why is the friendship between Connie and Soane surprising?
(a) Connie is an extreme racist, and Soane is black.
(b) Soane often steals money from Connie.
(c) Connie and Soane competed for the same job at the textile factory.
(d) Connie had an affair with Soane's husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hotels are located in Ruby?
2. What does Mavis do upon first seeing Gigi?
3. The men are from what town?
4. Who did Connie have an affair with?
5. What is the occupation of Roger Best?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)