|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Grace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who owns the bank in Ruby?
(a) A huge corporation in New York.
(b) The people of Ruby.
(c) The Morgan twins.
(d) Barnes, the plantation owner.
2. What color is the Cadillac after Mavis has it repainted?
3. What does Gigi discover about the vehicle she rides in?
(a) It is stolen.
(b) It has no seatbelts.
(c) The passenger door will not shut properly.
(d) It is a hearse.
4. Who is the youngest male in the Morgan family?
5. What time of year does the girl who arrives at the Convent at the end of the chapter say it is?
(a) "The Ides of March."
(b) "Fool's Winter."
(c) "Indian Summer."
(d) "Almost August."
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the families who settled Ruby leave Haven?
2. Who welcomes Mavis at the Convent without judging or questioning her?
3. At the Convent, what does Roger load into his vehicle?
4. How many churches are located within the distance of one mile in Ruby?
5. What is beyond the cellar door that one of the twins and his nephew smash?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)