|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Grace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Grace named after?
(a) Princess Grace.
(b) Grace Kelly.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her aunt.
2. The story opens with the following words:
(a) "They shot the black girl first."
(b) "The women of the Convent would be forever damned."
(c) "No one had any idea how terribly wrong the confrontation could go."
(d) "They shot the white girl first."
3. Who was Ruby Best's husband?
(a) Pete Best.
(b) As a nun she considered herself married to God.
(c) Roger Best.
(d) She was a lifelong spinster.
4. What two items does Mavis take on her way out of the house late at night?
(a) Her umbrella and a book.
(b) Sal's rain boots and Frank's car keys.
(c) The family photo album and a rope.
(d) Her bankcard and a gun.
5. Who is Steward Morgan's twin brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sits beside Mavis while the interview is taking place?
2. What unwashed, unprepared objects in the pantry at the Convent lead the men to believe that the women at the Convent are lazier than the women in Ruby?
3. Who welcomes Mavis at the Convent without judging or questioning her?
4. What does Mavis come to believe about her husband's and children's intentions toward her?
5. What does Gigi discover about the vehicle she rides in?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)