|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Grace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the former profession of the old woman Connie tends?
(b) Train conductor.
(d) Probation officer.
2. What does Connie sell to earn money?
(a) Papal indulgences.
(b) Hot peppers, homemade pies, and vegetables.
(c) Quilts and glass figurines.
3. What is the purpose of the meeting that K.D. knows will be held later in the day?
(a) K.D.'s uncles will try to find a solution to K.D. having impregnated Arnette.
(b) K.D. will meet with the cattle rustlers to plan a nighttime raid.
(c) K.D. plans to ask his family for permission to enlist in the Army.
(d) K.D. plans to meet with the Sheriff.
4. Why does Gigi remain at the Convent rather than continue on with Roger?
(a) Roger is a terrible driver.
(b) Roger refuses to let her ride in his vehicle anymore.
(c) She doesn't trust the safety of Roger's vehicle.
(d) She stays to comfort a person that is terribly upset.
5. What is K.D. doing at the opening of the chapter?
(a) Hiding from his uncles.
(b) Burlarizing a house in Demby.
(c) Brushing a dog.
(d) Writing a letter to Arnette.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does K.D. blame for Arnette's pregnancy?
2. What about Gigi initially shocks Mavis upon Mavis's return to the Convent?
3. What was Mavis purchasing when the twins died?
4. All of the residents of Ruby, Oklahoma are of what race?
5. Who is the youngest male in the Morgan family?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)