|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Grace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The men who visit the Convent believe that there are none of what type of women in the town of Ruby?
2. Who drives Mavis to the Cadillac?
(a) The Justice of the Peace.
(d) A young man from Ruby.
3. What time of year does the girl who arrives at the Convent at the end of the chapter say it is?
(a) "Fool's Winter."
(b) "Almost August."
(c) "The Ides of March."
(d) "Indian Summer."
4. The town of Ruby is named after whom?
(a) Ruby Best.
(b) Ruby Tuesday.
(c) The wife of a Comanche Indian chief.
(d) A famous dancer from Norman, Oklahoma.
5. What does Mavis do to the Cadillac in Newark?
(a) She trades it for a bus ticket.
(b) She sells it to a gangster.
(c) She sets it on fire to conceal the evidence.
(d) She has it painted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the youngest male in the Morgan family?
2. What does Connie sell to earn money?
3. What was the former profession of the old woman Connie tends?
4. Why did the families who settled Ruby leave Haven?
5. Who was Grace named after?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)