|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Grace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Mavis stay at the Convent, according to the chapter "Mavis"?
(b) Six Weeks.
(c) Two years.
(d) Three days.
2. What story does Mavis tell the reporter?
(a) The history of the Convent.
(b) How she came to own a classic Cadillac.
(c) Her part in the civil rights struggle in Oklahoma.
(d) The story of the death of her twin children.
3. Who sits beside Mavis while the interview is taking place?
(a) A police officer.
(b) Mavis' three surviving children.
(c) The undertaker.
(d) Her attorney.
4. Where were Deek and Steward born?
5. Who does Gigi see at the Convent that is terribly upset?
(a) Mavis Albright.
(b) Seth Winter.
(d) K.D. Morgan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the Cadillac after Mavis has it repainted?
2. Who was the only person to die in the town that became Ruby, Oklahoma during a period of two decades?
3. Who is the youngest male in the Morgan family?
4. How did Connie meet the old woman she tends at the Convent?
5. How many restaurants does Ruby have?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)