|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mavis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the only person to die in the town that became Ruby, Oklahoma during a period of two decades?
(a) Toni Morrison.
(b) Steward Morgan.
(c) K.D. Morgan.
(d) Ruby Best.
2. What color was the Cadillac originally?
3. How many restaurants does Ruby have?
4. What story does Mavis tell the reporter?
(a) Her part in the civil rights struggle in Oklahoma.
(b) How she came to own a classic Cadillac.
(c) The story of the death of her twin children.
(d) The history of the Convent.
5. Instead of being supportive of Mavis's decision, what does Mavis's mother say?
(a) That she does not want to be an accomplice in Mavis's crimes.
(b) That Mavis is nothing better than a car thief.
(c) That Mavis has three children that need her.
(d) That Mavis always was the runaway type.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Connie have an affair with?
2. What does Connie sell to earn money?
3. Where had most of the residents of Ruby resided prior to starting the town of Ruby?
4. Who was Ruby Best's husband?
5. The town of Ruby is named after whom?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)