|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mavis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Mavis stay at the Convent, according to the chapter "Mavis"?
(a) Six Weeks.
(b) Three days.
(d) Two years.
2. Who did Connie have an affair with?
(a) K.D. Morgan.
(b) Frank Albright.
(c) Deek Morgan.
(d) Steward Morgan.
3. Where were Deek and Steward born?
4. The story opens with the following words:
(a) "They shot the white girl first."
(b) "The women of the Convent would be forever damned."
(c) "They shot the black girl first."
(d) "No one had any idea how terribly wrong the confrontation could go."
5. What color was the Cadillac originally?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why have the men come to the Convent?
2. Why does Connie have to tend to the old woman?
3. What state is the town of Ruby located?
4. Who takes Mavis to get gasoline for her car?
5. All of the residents of Ruby, Oklahoma are of what race?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)