|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mavis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is beyond the cellar door that one of the twins and his nephew smash?
(a) Spare parts for the electric generator.
(b) An iron foundry.
(c) The Devil's bedroom.
(d) A tunnel to the Indian Reservation.
2. Who did Connie have an affair with?
(a) Deek Morgan.
(b) K.D. Morgan.
(c) Frank Albright.
(d) Steward Morgan.
3. What did the families who settled Ruby, Oklahoma originally consider for a town name?
(a) Diamond Flats.
(b) New Haven.
4. The story opens with the following words:
(a) "The women of the Convent would be forever damned."
(b) "They shot the black girl first."
(c) "No one had any idea how terribly wrong the confrontation could go."
(d) "They shot the white girl first."
5. What unwashed, unprepared objects in the pantry at the Convent lead the men to believe that the women at the Convent are lazier than the women in Ruby?
(a) Sheep shears.
(b) Rice bowls.
(c) Canning jars.
(d) China figurines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of law enforcement organization does the town of Ruby have?
2. How many hotels are located in Ruby?
3. Why did the families who settled Ruby leave Haven?
4. How many restaurants does Ruby have?
5. Who takes Mavis to get gasoline for her car?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)