|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mavis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Connie have an affair with?
(a) K.D. Morgan.
(b) Deek Morgan.
(c) Steward Morgan.
(d) Frank Albright.
2. Where had most of the residents of Ruby resided prior to starting the town of Ruby?
(b) Silver City.
3. Why does Mavis begin walking instead of driving the Cadillac?
(a) The car runs out of gasoline.
(b) The road is too narrow for a big car.
(c) She fears the car attracts too much attention.
(d) The weather is wonderful.
4. What two items does Mavis take on her way out of the house late at night?
(a) Her umbrella and a book.
(b) The family photo album and a rope.
(c) Her bankcard and a gun.
(d) Sal's rain boots and Frank's car keys.
5. Why is the friendship between Connie and Soane surprising?
(a) Connie is an extreme racist, and Soane is black.
(b) Connie and Soane competed for the same job at the textile factory.
(c) Connie had an affair with Soane's husband.
(d) Soane often steals money from Connie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Connie have to tend to the old woman?
2. What did the families who settled Ruby, Oklahoma originally consider for a town name?
3. Where were Deek and Steward born?
4. What type of law enforcement organization does the town of Ruby have?
5. What state is the town of Ruby located?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)