|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Mavis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sits beside Mavis while the interview is taking place?
(a) Mavis' three surviving children.
(b) A police officer.
(c) The undertaker.
(d) Her attorney.
2. What two items does Mavis take on her way out of the house late at night?
(a) The family photo album and a rope.
(b) Her umbrella and a book.
(c) Her bankcard and a gun.
(d) Sal's rain boots and Frank's car keys.
3. What type of law enforcement organization does the town of Ruby have?
(a) One decrepit town marshal.
(b) Military police.
(c) An active and oppressive police force.
4. Instead of being supportive of Mavis's decision, what does Mavis's mother say?
(a) That Mavis has three children that need her.
(b) That Mavis always was the runaway type.
(c) That Mavis is nothing better than a car thief.
(d) That she does not want to be an accomplice in Mavis's crimes.
5. Where had most of the residents of Ruby resided prior to starting the town of Ruby?
(c) Silver City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes Mavis to get gasoline for her car?
2. Where does Mavis initially plan to go after leaving Newark?
3. How many hotels are located in Ruby?
4. Who welcomes Mavis at the Convent without judging or questioning her?
5. Who is Soane's husband?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)