Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Save-Marie.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do some residents of Ruby want to do to the community oven?
(a) Rename it.
(b) Clean it with lye.
(c) Fit it with a better exhaust system.
(d) Convert it from wood to gas fueled.
2. In addition to Senior Pullman, who presides at K.D. and Arnette's wedding?
(a) Richard Misner.
(b) Abbess Connie.
(c) Bishop Jones.
3. How many churches are located within the distance of one mile in Ruby?
4. Where is Gigi the first time that Mavis sees her?
(a) Sprawled in the yard.
(b) In the cellar below the barn.
(c) On top of the windmill.
(d) On television.
5. How does Lone feel about the young couples' tendency to go to hospitals to deliver their babies?
(b) Relieved that they are finally taking medical care seriously.
(c) Indifferent so long as she receives her tax refund on time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Connie and the man have regular meetings on what day of the week?
2. Where does Patricia say that Billie currently resides?
3. Why does Lone believe that the women of the Convent could not possibly be responsible for the handicaps of the Fleetwood children?
4. What does Piedad sing about at the end of the book?
5. After Arnette returns from college, what does she refuse to do?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)