|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Patricia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gigi's real name?
(a) Ginger Gentry.
(b) She never reveals her true name.
(c) Gertrude Guest.
2. Where is Gigi the first time that Mavis sees her?
(a) On top of the windmill.
(b) Sprawled in the yard.
(c) On television.
(d) In the cellar below the barn.
3. Why have the men come to the Convent?
(a) They blame the women at the convent for a series of catastrophes.
(b) Their pastor has died and they need religious instruction.
(c) They hope to sell the women surplus cotton.
(d) They want to learn the skill of canning food.
4. How long does Mavis stay at the Convent, according to the chapter "Mavis"?
(a) Six Weeks.
(b) Three days.
(c) Two years.
5. Why is Billie skeptical about the chances of a happy marriage between Arnette and K.D.?
(a) Arnette had to give up her dream of being a blues singer to marry K.D.
(b) Unlike Arnette, K.D. comes from a poor family.
(c) Arnette never really cared for K.D.
(d) K.D. agreed to marry Arnette only after Gigi stopped seeing him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Richard thinks that the older men of Ruby constantly tell stories of ancestor's efforts to found a town but never tell of what?
2. What does the young man who walks into Anna's store seek?
3. What sort of family did Pallas come from?
4. The men who visit the Convent believe that there are none of what type of women in the town of Ruby?
5. Who are the wealthiest men in Ruby, Oklahoma?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)