Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Seneca.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes Mavis to get gasoline for her car?
2. Who did Connie have an affair with?
(a) Deek Morgan.
(b) K.D. Morgan.
(c) Steward Morgan.
(d) Frank Albright.
3. Where had most of the residents of Ruby resided prior to starting the town of Ruby?
(a) Silver City.
4. What two items does Mavis take on her way out of the house late at night?
(a) Sal's rain boots and Frank's car keys.
(b) Her umbrella and a book.
(c) The family photo album and a rope.
(d) Her bankcard and a gun.
5. What is Richard Misner advocating on behalf of the young people?
(a) That they be allowed to drive automobiles if licensed.
(b) That their concerns be heard in addition to the concerns of the older men.
(c) That they be exempt from fieldwork if enrolled in school.
(d) That they be allowed to hold a barn dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is K.D. doing at the opening of the chapter?
2. How long has Mavis been away from the Convent when she returns to meet Gigi?
3. What do some residents of Ruby want to do to the community oven?
4. Who stops to ask if Sweetie Fleetwood needs a ride?
5. Who welcomes Mavis at the Convent without judging or questioning her?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)