|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Seneca and Sweetie walk together?
(a) To the well.
(b) To the community oven.
(c) In the garden.
(d) The Convent.
2. What do some residents of Ruby want to do to the community oven?
(a) Rename it.
(b) Convert it from wood to gas fueled.
(c) Clean it with lye.
(d) Fit it with a better exhaust system.
3. Why are some of the older residents of Ruby unhappy with Richard Misner?
(a) He speaks to the young people and encourages them to express their views.
(b) He steals from the church.
(c) He has seven illegitimate children.
(d) He drinks too much.
4. What type of law enforcement organization does the town of Ruby have?
(b) One decrepit town marshal.
(c) An active and oppressive police force.
(d) Military police.
5. Richard thinks that the older men of Ruby constantly tell stories of ancestor's efforts to found a town but never tell of what?
(a) Where the ancestors hid the gold.
(b) The women who assisted them.
(c) How they moved livestock.
(d) Their own efforts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the young man who walks into Anna's store seek?
2. Who is the nephew of the Morgan twins?
3. Where does Patricia say that Billie currently resides?
4. What did the men do together before telling K.D. to get his rifle?
5. What does Mavis do to the Cadillac in Newark?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)