|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in charge of operations at the Convent?
(a) K.D. Morgan.
(c) Abbot Kelly.
(d) Bishop Smith.
2. What is K.D. doing at the opening of the chapter?
(a) Writing a letter to Arnette.
(b) Hiding from his uncles.
(c) Burlarizing a house in Demby.
(d) Brushing a dog.
3. How did Soane and Deek's sons die?
(a) They died in an automobile crash.
(b) They were killed in the war.
(c) They drowned.
(d) They were lynched.
4. Who owns the bank in Ruby?
(a) A huge corporation in New York.
(b) The people of Ruby.
(c) The Morgan twins.
(d) Barnes, the plantation owner.
5. What is one possible reason that Menus drinks too much?
(a) Connie gives him free wine.
(b) He enjoys upsetting everyone.
(c) It is the only way he can control the pain of his injured leg.
(d) He feels bad for abandoning the woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did someone paint on the oven?
2. What in the basement attracts Connie?
3. Patricia's father Roger often has ideas for new what?
4. How did Connie meet the old woman she tends at the Convent?
5. What two items does Mavis take on her way out of the house late at night?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)