|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two Convent women have a physical altercation?
(a) Mavis and Gigi.
(b) Pallas and Connie.
(c) Seneca and Sweetie.
(d) Arnette and Billie.
2. How does Lone feel about the young couples' tendency to go to hospitals to deliver their babies?
(a) Relieved that they are finally taking medical care seriously.
(b) Indifferent so long as she receives her tax refund on time.
3. What is beyond the cellar door that one of the twins and his nephew smash?
(a) Spare parts for the electric generator.
(b) A tunnel to the Indian Reservation.
(c) An iron foundry.
(d) The Devil's bedroom.
4. In what conditions did the nuns find Consolata?
(a) She had applied and been rejected by another convent.
(b) She was an aspiring model and developing an eating disorder.
(c) She was having the time in her life working in a carnival sideshow.
(d) She was destitute and living on the streets.
5. What is the purpose of the meeting that K.D. knows will be held later in the day?
(a) K.D.'s uncles will try to find a solution to K.D. having impregnated Arnette.
(b) K.D. plans to ask his family for permission to enlist in the Army.
(c) K.D. plans to meet with the Sheriff.
(d) K.D. will meet with the cattle rustlers to plan a nighttime raid.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Patricia feel about the views she believes Richard is teaching to the young people?
2. What is one deed the Convent is blamed for that was actually committed by K.D.?
3. Patricia's father Roger often has ideas for new what?
4. What is one of the mishaps that the men of Ruby blame on the women of the Convent?
5. Who does Pallas believe she should contact?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)