|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state is the town of Ruby located?
(a) South Carolina.
2. What does Mavis come to believe about her husband's and children's intentions toward her?
(a) She believes they plan to kill her.
(b) She believes they plan to collaborate on a book about her life.
(c) She believes they are planning a surprise party.
(d) She believes they intend to save money to help her retire soon.
3. Who sits beside Mavis while the interview is taking place?
(a) Mavis' three surviving children.
(b) A police officer.
(c) The undertaker.
(d) Her attorney.
4. Why was Menus forced to abandon the woman he brought from Virginia?
(a) She got pregnant, and Menus was afraid.
(b) She had a substance abuse problem.
(c) She was too light skinned.
(d) She compulsively stole everything she could.
5. What type of views does Patricia believe that Richard is teaching to the young people?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the young man who walks into Anna's store seek?
2. What does Deek believe concerning the effects of the tea Connie gives Soane?
3. Why have the men come to the Convent?
4. What is Richard Misner advocating on behalf of the young people?
5. Who is in charge of operations at the Convent?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)