|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One day, who arrives at the Convent instead of Deek?
(a) Steward Morgan.
(b) Arnette Fleetwood.
(c) Richard Misner.
(d) Soane Morgan.
2. Richard thinks that the older men of Ruby constantly tell stories of ancestor's efforts to found a town but never tell of what?
(a) How they moved livestock.
(b) Where the ancestors hid the gold.
(c) The women who assisted them.
(d) Their own efforts.
3. The men who visit the Convent believe that there are none of what type of women in the town of Ruby?
4. What two Convent women have a physical altercation?
(a) Mavis and Gigi.
(b) Seneca and Sweetie.
(c) Pallas and Connie.
(d) Arnette and Billie.
5. Why does Seneca have difficulty sleeping at the Convent?
(a) She is unaccustomed to clean and comfortable accommodations.
(b) She is terrified of the scorpions that infest her room.
(c) She lays awake at night plotting ways to steal the nun's gold.
(d) She is disturbed by the nun's band practicing all night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Mavis's twins die?
2. Who is in charge of operations at the Convent?
3. How does Lone feel about the young couples' tendency to go to hospitals to deliver their babies?
4. Why was Menus forced to abandon the woman he brought from Virginia?
5. What was the occupation of the woman who took care of Lone after Lone's mother died?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)