|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mavis initially plan to go after leaving Newark?
(d) FBI Headquarters.
2. At the Convent, what does Roger load into his vehicle?
(a) Seventeen bags of rice.
(b) Vegetables from Connie's garden.
(c) A body.
(d) Sacks of grain.
3. What does Soane want Connie to help her with?
(a) She wants to learn how to use an abacus.
(b) She wants to learn food preservation techniques.
(c) She wants to be rid of her unborn child.
(d) She wants help finding an escaped goat.
4. How many bodies does Roger pick up at the Convent?
5. The town of Ruby is named after whom?
(a) A famous dancer from Norman, Oklahoma.
(b) Ruby Tuesday.
(c) The wife of a Comanche Indian chief.
(d) Ruby Best.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sits beside Mavis while the interview is taking place?
2. What was the man who built the Convent arrested for?
3. How does Lone feel about the young couples' tendency to go to hospitals to deliver their babies?
4. Why did the original group traveling to what would become Ruby take some babies from their homes?
5. What was Mavis purchasing when the twins died?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)