|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the occupation of the woman who took care of Lone after Lone's mother died?
(b) Textile worker.
2. Connie and the man have regular meetings on what day of the week?
3. Why does Connie have to tend to the old woman?
(a) The old woman is bedridden.
(b) The old woman is a fugitive from the law.
(c) Connie owes the old woman money.
(d) Connie is the old woman's slave.
4. How old was Connie when the man finally came to her?
5. What does Mavis do upon first seeing Gigi?
(a) Offers her a diet soda.
(b) Demands to know if she saw the boys who stole the car tires.
(c) Pretends not to see her.
(d) Slams on the brakes of her car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mavis begin walking instead of driving the Cadillac?
2. In addition to Connie, which was the only nun to remain at the Convent?
3. How did Connie meet the old woman she tends at the Convent?
4. What color was the Cadillac originally?
5. The men are from what town?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)