|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lone.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the former profession of the old woman Connie tends?
(a) Train conductor.
(d) Probation officer.
2. What state is the town of Ruby located?
(c) South Carolina.
3. The group that first arrived to found the town of Ruby shared a common dislike for what other group?
(d) Native Americans.
4. What is one of the mishaps that the men of Ruby blame on the women of the Convent?
(a) The death of the young couple in the car.
(b) The depleted ozone layer.
(c) The low price of cotton.
(d) Acid rain.
5. After Arnette returns from college, what does she refuse to do?
(a) Wash dishes.
(b) Attend youth political meetings.
(c) Get out of bed.
(d) Do her homework.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the women of the Convent dance?
2. How many bodies does Roger pick up at the Convent?
3. How long does Mavis stay at the Convent, according to the chapter "Mavis"?
4. What story does Mavis tell the reporter?
5. Instead of being supportive of Mavis's decision, what does Mavis's mother say?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)