|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Grace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gigi remain at the Convent rather than continue on with Roger?
(a) Roger refuses to let her ride in his vehicle anymore.
(b) Roger is a terrible driver.
(c) She doesn't trust the safety of Roger's vehicle.
(d) She stays to comfort a person that is terribly upset.
2. What does Gigi discover about the vehicle she rides in?
(a) It is a hearse.
(b) It is stolen.
(c) It has no seatbelts.
(d) The passenger door will not shut properly.
3. Who are the wealthiest men in Ruby, Oklahoma?
(a) The railroad barons.
(b) The Roosevelt Club owners.
(c) The bankers.
(d) The Morgan twins.
4. How long has Mavis been at the convent, according to the chapter "Grace"?
(a) Two and a half years.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Three years.
(d) Nine months.
5. What is K.D. doing at the opening of the chapter?
(a) Brushing a dog.
(b) Hiding from his uncles.
(c) Burlarizing a house in Demby.
(d) Writing a letter to Arnette.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who drives Mavis to the Cadillac?
2. What was the former profession of the old woman Connie tends?
3. Who is in charge of operations at the Convent?
4. What is Gigi's real name?
5. How long has Mavis been away from the Convent when she returns to meet Gigi?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)