|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Grace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Mavis's twins die?
(a) In the hospital.
(b) In Los Angeles, California.
(c) In the car.
(d) On the ship journey to America.
2. Who was the only person to die in the town that became Ruby, Oklahoma during a period of two decades?
(a) K.D. Morgan.
(b) Toni Morrison.
(c) Ruby Best.
(d) Steward Morgan.
3. What did the families who settled Ruby, Oklahoma originally consider for a town name?
(a) Diamond Flats.
(d) New Haven.
4. Who is Soane's husband?
(a) Frank Albright.
(b) Deek Morgan.
(c) Steward Morgan.
(d) K.D. Morgan.
5. What type of law enforcement organization does the town of Ruby have?
(b) An active and oppressive police force.
(c) Military police.
(d) One decrepit town marshal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Connie meet the old woman she tends at the Convent?
2. What is the purpose of the meeting that K.D. knows will be held later in the day?
3. What story does Mavis tell the reporter?
4. Where does Arnette want to go in the coming year?
5. What did the men do together before telling K.D. to get his rifle?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)