|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Grace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Mavis been away from the Convent when she returns to meet Gigi?
(a) Three days.
(b) Six hours.
(d) One month.
2. Who is the youngest male in the Morgan family?
3. Why does Connie have to tend to the old woman?
(a) The old woman is bedridden.
(b) The old woman is a fugitive from the law.
(c) Connie owes the old woman money.
(d) Connie is the old woman's slave.
4. Who drives Mavis to the Cadillac?
(b) The Justice of the Peace.
(c) A young man from Ruby.
5. Instead of being supportive of Mavis's decision, what does Mavis's mother say?
(a) That she does not want to be an accomplice in Mavis's crimes.
(b) That Mavis is nothing better than a car thief.
(c) That Mavis always was the runaway type.
(d) That Mavis has three children that need her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Mavis been at the convent, according to the chapter "Grace"?
2. Why is the friendship between Connie and Soane surprising?
3. At the Convent, what does Roger load into his vehicle?
4. How many restaurants does Ruby have?
5. What was the former profession of the old woman Connie tends?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)