|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Grace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who welcomes Mavis at the Convent without judging or questioning her?
2. How many hotels are located in Ruby?
(a) Two plus the diner and boardinghouse.
3. Why does Gigi remain at the Convent rather than continue on with Roger?
(a) Roger refuses to let her ride in his vehicle anymore.
(b) Roger is a terrible driver.
(c) She doesn't trust the safety of Roger's vehicle.
(d) She stays to comfort a person that is terribly upset.
4. How long has Mavis been at the convent, according to the chapter "Grace"?
(a) Six weeks.
(b) Nine months.
(c) Two and a half years.
(d) Three years.
5. Who sits beside Mavis while the interview is taking place?
(a) Her attorney.
(b) Mavis' three surviving children.
(c) A police officer.
(d) The undertaker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Grace named after?
2. The town of Ruby is named after whom?
3. All of the residents of Ruby, Oklahoma are of what race?
4. What is beyond the cellar door that one of the twins and his nephew smash?
5. Where does Arnette want to go in the coming year?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)