|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Grace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was the Cadillac originally?
2. The town of Ruby is named after whom?
(a) Ruby Best.
(b) Ruby Tuesday.
(c) The wife of a Comanche Indian chief.
(d) A famous dancer from Norman, Oklahoma.
3. Who is the youngest male in the Morgan family?
4. Who gives Gigi a ride away from Ruby?
(c) Toni Morrison.
(d) Roger Best.
5. What does Gigi discover about the vehicle she rides in?
(a) The passenger door will not shut properly.
(b) It is stolen.
(c) It has no seatbelts.
(d) It is a hearse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of year does the girl who arrives at the Convent at the end of the chapter say it is?
2. What unwashed, unprepared objects in the pantry at the Convent lead the men to believe that the women at the Convent are lazier than the women in Ruby?
3. Who was Ruby Best's husband?
4. How many churches are located within the distance of one mile in Ruby?
5. Who is Soane's husband?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)