|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Grace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the friendship between Connie and Soane surprising?
(a) Connie is an extreme racist, and Soane is black.
(b) Connie had an affair with Soane's husband.
(c) Soane often steals money from Connie.
(d) Connie and Soane competed for the same job at the textile factory.
2. Who sits beside Mavis while the interview is taking place?
(a) Mavis' three surviving children.
(b) Her attorney.
(c) A police officer.
(d) The undertaker.
3. What two items does Mavis take on her way out of the house late at night?
(a) The family photo album and a rope.
(b) Sal's rain boots and Frank's car keys.
(c) Her bankcard and a gun.
(d) Her umbrella and a book.
4. What did the men do together before telling K.D. to get his rifle?
(a) Send a telegram to the state police.
(c) Pray in an Indian sweat lodge.
(d) Appeal to the local sheriff for help.
5. What is the occupation of Roger Best?
(d) Medical doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Grace named after?
2. Who was the only person to die in the town that became Ruby, Oklahoma during a period of two decades?
3. What is beyond the cellar door that one of the twins and his nephew smash?
4. What is Gigi searching for when she arrives in Ruby?
5. Who are the wealthiest men in Ruby, Oklahoma?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)