|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Grace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many restaurants does Ruby have?
2. How long has Mavis been at the convent, according to the chapter "Grace"?
(a) Nine months.
(b) Three years.
(c) Two and a half years.
(d) Six weeks.
3. What time of year does the girl who arrives at the Convent at the end of the chapter say it is?
(a) "Fool's Winter."
(b) "The Ides of March."
(c) "Almost August."
(d) "Indian Summer."
4. What is the purpose of the meeting that K.D. knows will be held later in the day?
(a) K.D. will meet with the cattle rustlers to plan a nighttime raid.
(b) K.D. plans to ask his family for permission to enlist in the Army.
(c) K.D.'s uncles will try to find a solution to K.D. having impregnated Arnette.
(d) K.D. plans to meet with the Sheriff.
5. What two items does Mavis take on her way out of the house late at night?
(a) Her umbrella and a book.
(b) The family photo album and a rope.
(c) Her bankcard and a gun.
(d) Sal's rain boots and Frank's car keys.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the families who settled Ruby, Oklahoma originally consider for a town name?
2. Where does Arnette want to go in the coming year?
3. Instead of being supportive of Mavis's decision, what does Mavis's mother say?
4. Who gives Gigi a ride away from Ruby?
5. Who does K.D. blame for Arnette's pregnancy?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)