|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Grace.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Grace named after?
(a) Princess Grace.
(b) Grace Kelly.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her aunt.
2. What did the families who settled Ruby, Oklahoma originally consider for a town name?
(a) New Haven.
(d) Diamond Flats.
3. Who does Gigi see at the Convent that is terribly upset?
(a) K.D. Morgan.
(b) Seth Winter.
(c) Mavis Albright.
4. Where did Mavis's twins die?
(a) In the hospital.
(b) In Los Angeles, California.
(c) On the ship journey to America.
(d) In the car.
5. Who is the youngest male in the Morgan family?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the friendship between Connie and Soane surprising?
2. Why is Connie so upset when Gigi first meets her?
3. What time of year does the girl who arrives at the Convent at the end of the chapter say it is?
4. Where does Mavis initially plan to go after leaving Newark?
5. The town of Ruby is named after whom?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)