|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Divine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are some of the older residents of Ruby unhappy with Richard Misner?
(a) He drinks too much.
(b) He steals from the church.
(c) He has seven illegitimate children.
(d) He speaks to the young people and encourages them to express their views.
2. Who gives Gigi a ride away from Ruby?
(a) Toni Morrison.
(b) Roger Best.
3. What is Richard Misner advocating on behalf of the young people?
(a) That they be allowed to hold a barn dance.
(b) That they be allowed to drive automobiles if licensed.
(c) That their concerns be heard in addition to the concerns of the older men.
(d) That they be exempt from fieldwork if enrolled in school.
4. Who welcomes Mavis at the Convent without judging or questioning her?
5. Where does Mavis's mother live?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mavis begin walking instead of driving the Cadillac?
2. Where does Richard Misner preach?
3. What was the former profession of the old woman Connie tends?
4. What in the basement attracts Connie?
5. Where does Connie spend an increasing amount of time?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)