|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Divine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of year does the girl who arrives at the Convent at the end of the chapter say it is?
(a) "Indian Summer."
(b) "Almost August."
(c) "Fool's Winter."
(d) "The Ides of March."
2. Who did Connie have an affair with?
(a) Frank Albright.
(b) K.D. Morgan.
(c) Deek Morgan.
(d) Steward Morgan.
3. What is K.D. doing at the opening of the chapter?
(a) Hiding from his uncles.
(b) Brushing a dog.
(c) Burlarizing a house in Demby.
(d) Writing a letter to Arnette.
4. Who is Soane's husband?
(a) Deek Morgan.
(b) Steward Morgan.
(c) Frank Albright.
(d) K.D. Morgan.
5. Who is Billie Delia's mother?
(b) Mavis Albright.
(c) Patricia Best.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Richard and Anna contemplating?
2. While the issue of Arnette's pregnancy is being worked out, what woman is K.D. most fascinated with?
3. In the story Elder told Steward, what were the white men doing?
4. What does Seneca put on Sweetie's shoulders?
5. Why does Seneca have difficulty sleeping at the Convent?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)