|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Divine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Richard Misner advocating on behalf of the young people?
(a) That they be allowed to hold a barn dance.
(b) That they be exempt from fieldwork if enrolled in school.
(c) That they be allowed to drive automobiles if licensed.
(d) That their concerns be heard in addition to the concerns of the older men.
2. What two Convent women have a physical altercation?
(a) Arnette and Billie.
(b) Seneca and Sweetie.
(c) Pallas and Connie.
(d) Mavis and Gigi.
3. What does Sweetie believe she hears during the night?
(b) A band practicing.
(c) A spotted owl.
(d) Crying children.
4. Where were Deek and Steward born?
5. What had the driver not previously known he was carrying?
(a) Illegal aliens.
(d) Radioactive coal.
Short Answer Questions
1. The story opens with the following words:
2. Who welcomes Mavis at the Convent without judging or questioning her?
3. What color was the Cadillac originally?
4. What color is the Cadillac after Mavis has it repainted?
5. What does the woman who hires Seneca claim she needs?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)