|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Divine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the woman who hires Seneca claim she needs?
(a) A typist.
(b) A model for her painting.
(c) A live-in nurse.
(d) A cook.
2. What two Convent women have a physical altercation?
(a) Mavis and Gigi.
(b) Seneca and Sweetie.
(c) Arnette and Billie.
(d) Pallas and Connie.
3. What is beyond the cellar door that one of the twins and his nephew smash?
(a) A tunnel to the Indian Reservation.
(b) The Devil's bedroom.
(c) An iron foundry.
(d) Spare parts for the electric generator.
4. The town of Ruby is named after whom?
(a) Ruby Best.
(b) Ruby Tuesday.
(c) The wife of a Comanche Indian chief.
(d) A famous dancer from Norman, Oklahoma.
5. What type of law enforcement organization does the town of Ruby have?
(b) Military police.
(c) An active and oppressive police force.
(d) One decrepit town marshal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mavis begin walking instead of driving the Cadillac?
2. What in the basement attracts Connie?
3. What is Richard Misner advocating on behalf of the young people?
4. Who are the wealthiest men in Ruby, Oklahoma?
5. What does the young man who walks into Anna's store seek?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)