|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Divine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In addition to Senior Pullman, who presides at K.D. and Arnette's wedding?
(a) Richard Misner.
(b) Abbess Connie.
(c) Bishop Jones.
2. In the story Elder told Steward, what were the white men doing?
(a) Beating a prostitute.
(b) Gambling with dice.
(c) Building a grain silo.
(d) Filling sand bags in expectation of a flood.
3. What does Gigi discover about the vehicle she rides in?
(a) It is a hearse.
(b) The passenger door will not shut properly.
(c) It is stolen.
(d) It has no seatbelts.
4. What two families display open animosity?
(a) The Morrisons and the Misners.
(b) The Morgans and the Fleetwoods.
(c) The Albrights and the Deeks.
(d) The Hatefields and McDougals.
5. What do some residents of Ruby want to do to the community oven?
(a) Clean it with lye.
(b) Fit it with a better exhaust system.
(c) Convert it from wood to gas fueled.
(d) Rename it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the families who settled Ruby, Oklahoma originally consider for a town name?
2. Who is the youngest male in the Morgan family?
3. What is beyond the cellar door that one of the twins and his nephew smash?
4. Where does Richard Misner preach?
5. Why did Pallas flee from her boyfriend and her mother?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)