|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Divine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mavis purchasing when the twins died?
(a) A new dress.
(b) Automobile insurance.
(d) Books for college.
2. Who is in charge of operations at the Convent?
(a) Bishop Smith.
(b) K.D. Morgan.
(d) Abbot Kelly.
3. Where do Seneca and Sweetie walk together?
(a) To the well.
(b) In the garden.
(c) The Convent.
(d) To the community oven.
4. Who are the wealthiest men in Ruby, Oklahoma?
(a) The railroad barons.
(b) The bankers.
(c) The Morgan twins.
(d) The Roosevelt Club owners.
5. Where had most of the residents of Ruby resided prior to starting the town of Ruby?
(c) Silver City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does K.D. blame for Arnette's pregnancy?
2. What color is the Cadillac after Mavis has it repainted?
3. What does the woman who hires Seneca claim she needs?
4. What is K.D. doing at the opening of the chapter?
5. How did Connie meet the old woman she tends at the Convent?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)