|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Divine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the families who settled Ruby, Oklahoma originally consider for a town name?
(a) New Haven.
(c) Diamond Flats.
2. Why are some of the older residents of Ruby unhappy with Richard Misner?
(a) He steals from the church.
(b) He has seven illegitimate children.
(c) He drinks too much.
(d) He speaks to the young people and encourages them to express their views.
3. What two Convent women have a physical altercation?
(a) Mavis and Gigi.
(b) Seneca and Sweetie.
(c) Arnette and Billie.
(d) Pallas and Connie.
4. What does Arnette bring to the Convent after her wedding?
(a) Her ruined dress.
(b) Leftover flowers.
(c) Wedding cake.
(d) A gun.
5. Who is Steward Morgan's twin brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many restaurants does Ruby have?
2. Who does Pallas believe she should contact?
3. The town of Ruby is named after whom?
4. Who stops to ask if Sweetie Fleetwood needs a ride?
5. What is the occupation of Roger Best?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)