|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Divine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sweetie believe she hears during the night?
(b) A spotted owl.
(c) Crying children.
(d) A band practicing.
2. Where do Seneca and Sweetie walk together?
(a) To the community oven.
(b) To the well.
(c) In the garden.
(d) The Convent.
3. Why does Gigi remain at the Convent rather than continue on with Roger?
(a) Roger refuses to let her ride in his vehicle anymore.
(b) She stays to comfort a person that is terribly upset.
(c) She doesn't trust the safety of Roger's vehicle.
(d) Roger is a terrible driver.
4. Who did Connie have an affair with?
(a) Steward Morgan.
(b) Frank Albright.
(c) K.D. Morgan.
(d) Deek Morgan.
5. What were the names of Soane and Deek's sons?
(a) Easter and Scout.
(b) Arthur and Benjamin.
(c) Jeff and David.
(d) Bernard and Arthur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of family did Pallas come from?
2. How did Connie meet the old woman she tends at the Convent?
3. What state is the town of Ruby located?
4. How many restaurants does Ruby have?
5. How long does Mavis stay at the Convent, according to the chapter "Mavis"?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)