|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Divine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The town of Ruby is named after whom?
(a) Ruby Best.
(b) Ruby Tuesday.
(c) A famous dancer from Norman, Oklahoma.
(d) The wife of a Comanche Indian chief.
2. How long has Mavis been away from the Convent when she returns to meet Gigi?
(a) Six hours.
(b) One month.
(d) Three days.
3. Where does Richard Misner preach?
(a) Mount Cavalry Church.
(b) On the street.
(c) Zion National Bank.
(d) At the Convent.
4. Where were Deek and Steward born?
5. How many hotels are located in Ruby?
(c) Two plus the diner and boardinghouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Billie skeptical about the chances of a happy marriage between Arnette and K.D.?
2. After Arnette returns from college, what does she refuse to do?
3. What caused Menus to lose his house to foreclosure?
4. Why does Mavis begin walking instead of driving the Cadillac?
5. How many restaurants does Ruby have?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)