|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Divine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The men who visit the Convent believe that there are none of what type of women in the town of Ruby?
2. What did the men do together before telling K.D. to get his rifle?
(b) Appeal to the local sheriff for help.
(c) Pray in an Indian sweat lodge.
(d) Send a telegram to the state police.
3. What is Gigi searching for when she arrives in Ruby?
(a) Her birth mother.
(b) Mavis's Cadillac.
(c) A mountain that looks like two lovers locked in embrace.
4. In the story Elder told Steward, what were the white men doing?
(a) Gambling with dice.
(b) Building a grain silo.
(c) Beating a prostitute.
(d) Filling sand bags in expectation of a flood.
5. To whom do Pullman's accusatory statements seem directed at?
(a) Bishop Jones.
(c) Abbess Connie.
(d) Richard Misner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What in the basement attracts Connie?
2. The men are from what town?
3. Where does Mavis's mother live?
4. What does Sweetie believe she hears during the night?
5. Where did Mavis's twins die?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)