|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Consolata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two families display open animosity?
(a) The Morrisons and the Misners.
(b) The Hatefields and McDougals.
(c) The Albrights and the Deeks.
(d) The Morgans and the Fleetwoods.
2. Who is the man who has secret meetings with Connie?
(a) Richard Misner.
(b) K.D. Morgan.
(c) Frank Albright.
(d) Deek Morgan.
3. Why are some of the older residents of Ruby unhappy with Richard Misner?
(a) He speaks to the young people and encourages them to express their views.
(b) He steals from the church.
(c) He has seven illegitimate children.
(d) He drinks too much.
4. What is the purpose of the meeting that K.D. knows will be held later in the day?
(a) K.D.'s uncles will try to find a solution to K.D. having impregnated Arnette.
(b) K.D. plans to ask his family for permission to enlist in the Army.
(c) K.D. will meet with the cattle rustlers to plan a nighttime raid.
(d) K.D. plans to meet with the Sheriff.
5. Where does Connie spend an increasing amount of time?
(a) Deek Morgan's house.
(b) The community oven.
(c) The basement.
(d) The confessional.
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to Senior Pullman, who presides at K.D. and Arnette's wedding?
2. At the Convent, what does Roger load into his vehicle?
3. What is K.D. doing at the opening of the chapter?
4. What does Gigi discover about the vehicle she rides in?
5. To whom do Pullman's accusatory statements seem directed at?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)