|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Consolata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Connie spend an increasing amount of time?
(a) The basement.
(b) The community oven.
(c) The confessional.
(d) Deek Morgan's house.
2. Who was Grace named after?
(a) Princess Grace.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Grace Kelly.
3. What time of year does the girl who arrives at the Convent at the end of the chapter say it is?
(a) "Indian Summer."
(b) "Fool's Winter."
(c) "Almost August."
(d) "The Ides of March."
4. Who is the youngest male in the Morgan family?
5. Why is Connie so upset when Gigi first meets her?
(a) The old woman that Connie has tended has died.
(b) Someone stole Connie's tea making machines.
(c) Connie thinks Gigi is a voodoo priestess.
(d) A tornado has ruined Connie's garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sort of family did Pallas come from?
2. Why does Gigi remain at the Convent rather than continue on with Roger?
3. What about Gigi initially shocks Mavis upon Mavis's return to the Convent?
4. What was a young man doing when he caught Connie's attention for the first time?
5. What are Richard and Anna contemplating?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)