|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Consolata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the man who built the Convent arrested for?
(a) Barn burning.
(c) Insurance fraud.
2. How long has Mavis been at the convent, according to the chapter "Grace"?
(a) Two and a half years.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) Nine months.
(d) Three years.
3. Where does Connie spend an increasing amount of time?
(a) The confessional.
(b) The community oven.
(c) Deek Morgan's house.
(d) The basement.
4. What two Convent women have a physical altercation?
(a) Arnette and Billie.
(b) Mavis and Gigi.
(c) Seneca and Sweetie.
(d) Pallas and Connie.
5. What two families display open animosity?
(a) The Albrights and the Deeks.
(b) The Morgans and the Fleetwoods.
(c) The Morrisons and the Misners.
(d) The Hatefields and McDougals.
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to Senior Pullman, who presides at K.D. and Arnette's wedding?
2. Who did Billie first turn to after the violent argument with her mother?
3. Why is Connie so upset when Gigi first meets her?
4. How old was the man when he finally came to Connie?
5. What in the basement attracts Connie?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)