|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Consolata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of year does the girl who arrives at the Convent at the end of the chapter say it is?
(a) "The Ides of March."
(b) "Fool's Winter."
(c) "Almost August."
(d) "Indian Summer."
2. How long has Mavis been at the convent, according to the chapter "Grace"?
(a) Nine months.
(b) Two and a half years.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Three years.
3. Why did Pallas flee from her boyfriend and her mother?
(a) She discovered that they were having an affair.
(b) She believed they were going to kill her.
(c) She discovered that the two were involved in a crime ring.
(d) She did not flee; she got lost.
4. What sort of family did Pallas come from?
5. How old was Connie when the man finally came to her?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arnette bring to the Convent after her wedding?
2. What in the basement attracts Connie?
3. Who are the wealthiest men in Ruby, Oklahoma?
4. Who is the man who has secret meetings with Connie?
5. At the Convent, what does Roger load into his vehicle?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)