|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Consolata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what institution did the foundation donate the Convent?
(a) The State of Oklahoma.
(b) The United States Department of the Interior.
(c) The Bureau of Land Management.
(d) The Catholic Church.
2. Who does Pallas believe she should contact?
(a) The police.
(b) Her high school guidance counselor.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her old boyfriend.
3. What time of year does the girl who arrives at the Convent at the end of the chapter say it is?
(a) "Indian Summer."
(b) "Almost August."
(c) "Fool's Winter."
(d) "The Ides of March."
4. Richard thinks that the older men of Ruby constantly tell stories of ancestor's efforts to found a town but never tell of what?
(a) How they moved livestock.
(b) The women who assisted them.
(c) Where the ancestors hid the gold.
(d) Their own efforts.
5. Where is Gigi the first time that Mavis sees her?
(a) On top of the windmill.
(b) On television.
(c) In the cellar below the barn.
(d) Sprawled in the yard.
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to Connie, which was the only nun to remain at the Convent?
2. Who did Billie first turn to after the violent argument with her mother?
3. Who is Billie Delia's mother?
4. At the Convent, what does Roger load into his vehicle?
5. Who does K.D. blame for Arnette's pregnancy?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)