|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Consolata.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In addition to Senior Pullman, who presides at K.D. and Arnette's wedding?
(a) Abbess Connie.
(c) Bishop Jones.
(d) Richard Misner.
2. What time of year does the girl who arrives at the Convent at the end of the chapter say it is?
(a) "Almost August."
(b) "Fool's Winter."
(c) "Indian Summer."
(d) "The Ides of March."
3. What two Convent women have a physical altercation?
(a) Pallas and Connie.
(b) Seneca and Sweetie.
(c) Mavis and Gigi.
(d) Arnette and Billie.
4. One day, who arrives at the Convent instead of Deek?
(a) Arnette Fleetwood.
(b) Steward Morgan.
(c) Richard Misner.
(d) Soane Morgan.
5. To what institution did the foundation donate the Convent?
(a) The Catholic Church.
(b) The State of Oklahoma.
(c) The Bureau of Land Management.
(d) The United States Department of the Interior.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the bank in Ruby?
2. Why did Pallas flee from her boyfriend and her mother?
3. What was the former profession of the old woman Connie tends?
4. How long has Mavis been away from the Convent when she returns to meet Gigi?
5. What is the purpose of the meeting that K.D. knows will be held later in the day?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)