1. The story opens with the following words:
(a) "They shot the black girl first."
(b) "They shot the white girl first."
(c) "No one had any idea how terribly wrong the confrontation could go."
(d) "The women of the Convent would be forever damned."
2. The men are from what town?
3. Where had most of the residents of Ruby resided prior to starting the town of Ruby?
(c) Silver City.
4. Why have the men come to the Convent?
(a) They blame the women at the convent for a series of catastrophes.
(b) Their pastor has died and they need religious instruction.
(c) They hope to sell the women surplus cotton.
(d) They want to learn the skill of canning food.
5. The men who visit the Convent believe that there are none of what type of women in the town of Ruby?
This section contains 4,614 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)