Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hang's transportation to her Aunt Tam's house?
2. When Hang returns, who greets her with the announcement of a visitor?
3. The artist painting the landscapes has not returned to his homeland in how many years?
4. The color then reminds her of what childhood memory?
5. What does the visitor want?
Although Ton has a new life and a new family, he is drawn back to the village and to Que. What does this say about Ton and Que's love for each other? What does it say about both of their moral characters?
Hang makes a decision to not be like her mom and aunt - stuck in the past. Should one ignore the past when moving to the future? Can one succeed without remembering the past? Why role does your background play in your identity and is it something anyone can ever leave behind?
After Aunt Tam's passing, Hang discovers several of her aunt's possessions, including two wedding gowns and the gold earrings she had given Hang. Discuss the significance of these items to the owner and the story. What do they say about Aunt Tam?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)