Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hang associates the house with what?
(a) Crimes of the past.
(b) Family togetherness.
(c) Broken dreams.
(d) Hope for the future.
2. What does the visitor want?
(a) To sell noodles.
(b) To ask for her hand in marriage.
(c) To make a loan.
(d) To buy gold.
3. The flowers are often found near what?
(a) Rotting algae.
(b) All of these.
(d) Miserable hovels.
4. How does Hang describe the current landscape?
5. What floor does Uncle Chinh live on?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hang discovers that who died last winter?
2. Uncle Chinh demands what of his sister?
3. Once she arrives in Moscow, Hang goes where to meet her uncle Chinh?
4. Hang recalls an artist who was inspired by what weather phenomenon?
5. Hang later associates the color with what?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)