|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This color plays an important role in Hang's childhood and is associated with what emotion?
2. Mr. Duong was planning on taking the land of which party guest?
(a) Hang's mother.
(b) The scarred woman's sister.
(c) Madame Dua.
(d) The driver's son.
3. What does the visitor want?
(a) To sell noodles.
(b) To make a loan.
(c) To buy gold.
(d) To ask for her hand in marriage.
4. Which of Chinh's guests did Hang meet at the university?
(d) The Bohemian.
5. How does Hang describe the current landscape?
Short Answer Questions
1. Uncle Chinh's wife holds what position?
2. Uncle Chinh is diagnosed with what chronic disease?
3. Aunt Tam says that Madame Dua's husband left because of which of her characteristics?
4. Hang discovers that her mother was in a car accident with what consequence?
5. The visitor reminds Hang of what color of night?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hang feel about Aunt Tam's village?
2. Describe Hang's first visit to see Uncle Chinh in Moscow.
3. What realization does Hang have while staying at her Aunt's house before a celebration for Hang's acceptance into school?
4. Describe Hang's nostalgia about fog.
5. Is Hang's acceptance into university a cause for celebration?
6. Who is My. Duong?
7. Descrive Hang's feelings toward the color purple.
8. Why does Que and Aunt Tam's relationship become strained?
9. How does Que provide for Chinh's medical care?
10. Describe the English artist's paintings.
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)