|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the researcher who Uncle Chinh is staying with?
(c) The Bohemian.
2. What are the words used to describe the legacy left to Hang?
(d) Dark, unhappy.
3. What is Hang's transportation to her Aunt Tam's house?
(a) Yamaha motorbike.
(b) Honda car.
(d) Horse wagon.
4. Who saw Hang off to the airport?
(a) Uncle Chinh.
(b) No one.
(c) Aunt Tam.
5. Que buys a Japanese cloth with what pattern?
(a) Red and gold embroidery.
(b) Green and white polka dot.
(c) Red and green plaid.
(d) Blue and white tripes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hang remembers following her mother to a village outside and seeing who by large pond?
2. Hang left for Russia via what airport?
3. In Aunt Tam's story, what is the name of the man who was promoted to governor?
4. Hang visits whose grave?
5. Hang receives a new telegram when she returns. Who is dying?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Hang's relationship with her male traveling companion?
2. How does Hang feel about Aunt Tam's village?
3. How does Que treat Hang when she returns from the celebration at Aunt Tam's?
4. What is the relationship between Madame Dua and Aunt Tam?
5. What was Chinh's reaction to Que's accident?
6. What is Aunt Tam's response to Mr. Duong's favor?
7. Why has Chinh summoned her?
8. What does Hang envision for her future?
9. How does Que provide for Chinh's medical care?
10. Describe the apartment Uncle Chinh has been staying at.
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)