|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Hang get her exit visa?
(a) Hang's roommate.
(b) Madame Vera.
(c) Uncle Chinh.
(d) The Bohemian.
2. Hang discovers that who died last winter?
(a) Madame Dua.
(b) The cripple.
(c) Fuzzy White.
(d) Neighbor Vi.
3. Hang takes her entrance exams how long before leaving Vietnam?
(a) One year.
(b) Six months.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Three years.
4. What are the words used to describe the legacy left to Hang?
(d) Dark, unhappy.
5. What is the name of the government housing where Uncle Chinh lives?
(a) PS 140.
(b) Little Saigon.
(c) Resident K.
(d) Northeast Compound.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Uncle Chinh's specialty dish?
2. How long after Que's accident until Hang told Uncle Chinh?
3. What color are the purple flowers around the pond?
4. Mr. Duong asks Aunt Tam to help which relative of his?
5. What does Hang use to warm herself on the train?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)