|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Duong wants Aunt Tam to teach his relative what skill?
(a) Wrapping sticky rice.
(b) Making noodles.
(c) Drying tea leaves.
(d) Silk weaving.
2. How does Que pay for Chinh's medicine and food?
(a) A second job.
(b) Borrows from Aunt Tam.
(c) Her salary.
(d) Donations from neighbors.
3. Which of Chinh's guests did Hang meet at the university?
(c) The Bohemian.
4. What is Uncle Chinh holding when Hang arrives?
(d) Meat cleaver.
5. Mr. Duong asks Aunt Tam to help which relative of his?
(b) Oldest daughter.
(d) Youngest son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Aunt Tam prepares which of Hang's favorite foods?
2. What decision does Hang come to staring up into the night?
3. The artist painting the landscapes has not returned to his homeland in how many years?
4. The color then reminds her of what childhood memory?
5. Hang offers what candy to her traveling companion on the train?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)