|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The visitor reminds Hang of what color of night?
2. What is Hang's transportation to her Aunt Tam's house?
(a) Honda car.
(b) Horse wagon.
(c) Yamaha motorbike.
3. On the train in Russia, Hang's traveling companion does what?
(a) Borrows her book.
(b) Offers her breakfast.
(c) Wakes her up.
(d) Steals her money.
4. Aunt Tam prepares which of Hang's favorite foods?
(a) Sticky rice dumplings.
(b) Shark fins.
(c) Sweet bean paste buns.
(d) Crab egg soup.
5. What decision does Hang come to staring up into the night?
(a) She is going to marry the Bohemian.
(b) She is going to sell the house.
(c) She is going to disown her mother.
(d) She is going to move back to Hanoi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hang wants to sell what to get more money?
2. What are the words used to describe the legacy left to Hang?
3. Hang imagines her future in what setting?
4. The color then reminds her of what childhood memory?
5. Uncle Chinh is diagnosed with what chronic disease?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)