Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What new business brings a rougher crowd and wealthier clients?
(c) Canning factory.
2. Que's neighbor make che, a cake made of what?
(a) Sesame seed.
(b) Mochi paste.
3. How much money did Hang have left in savings at the start of the chapter?
(a) Four hundred fifty rubles.
(b) One hundred rubles.
(c) Twenty rubles.
(d) Eight hundred rubles.
4. What is the name of Que's neighbor and confidante?
5. Where did Tam live once she was evicted?
(a) A small hut.
(b) With her aunt.
(c) A hostel.
(d) Outside of the village.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hang thinks the visit is motivated by what?
2. What happens when Ton and Hang's mother are reunited?
3. What kind of alcohol does Aunt Tam serve?
4. Where does Hang's Uncle Chinh live?
5. How old was Chinh when his mother died?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Chinh think of Que's occupation?
2. Descrive Hang's feelings toward the color purple.
3. Describe the fate of Ton's sister and mother during this time.
4. What was Chinh's reaction to Que's accident?
5. Who is waiting for Hang and what does he want?
6. What decision does Hang come to that night and why?
7. Why does Ton flee the village?
8. Why does a mob come to Que's house to attack her?
9. Why does Que leave the village?
10. How does Hang feel about the telegram?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)