1. What kind of factory does Hang work in?
2. What country does Hang live in at the start of the book?
3. Who does Hang receive a telegram from?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her childhood friend.
(c) Her husband.
(d) Her uncle.
4. Where does Hang's Uncle Chinh live?
(d) Fountain Valley.
5. Where does her mother live?
(a) New York City.
(c) Fountain Valley.
6. How many siblings does Hang's mother have?
7. Who is in charge of the dormitory?
(a) Mr. Que.
(b) Ms. Chinh.
(c) Mr. Ton.
(d) Madame Vera.
8. What does Madame Vera give to Hang?
(a) A handmade shawl.
(b) A journal.
(c) A jade bracelet.
(d) A train ticket.
9. What field was Hang's grandfather in?
(d) Traditional medicine.
10. How old was Hang's grandfather when he died?
11. What was Hang's mother's occupation after her mother passed away?
(a) Street vendor.
(d) Factory worker.
This section contains 3,229 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)