1. What kind of factory does Hang work in?
2. What country does Hang live in at the start of the book?
3. Who does Hang receive a telegram from?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her uncle.
(d) Her childhood friend.
4. Where does Hang's Uncle Chinh live?
(c) Fountain Valley.
5. Where does her mother live?
(a) New York City.
(d) Fountain Valley.
6. How many siblings does Hang's mother have?
7. Who is in charge of the dormitory?
(a) Mr. Que.
(b) Mr. Ton.
(c) Madame Vera.
(d) Ms. Chinh.
8. What does Madame Vera give to Hang?
(a) A jade bracelet.
(b) A handmade shawl.
(c) A journal.
(d) A train ticket.
9. What field was Hang's grandfather in?
(d) Traditional medicine.
10. How old was Hang's grandfather when he died?
11. What was Hang's mother's occupation after her mother passed away?
(b) Street vendor.
(d) Factory worker.
This section contains 3,229 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)