|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bankole's rival for Lauren's affections?
2. How are Allie and Jill related?
(a) They are mother and daugter.
(b) They are not related by blood.
(c) They are aunt and niece.
(d) They are sisters.
3. In Chapter 18, what does Harry begin to do?
(a) Write in a journal.
(b) Horde food.
(c) Stop eating.
(d) Chant daily.
4. How does Natividad calm the child that Bankole rescues?
(a) She reads to him.
(b) She nurses him.
(c) She gives him chocolate.
(d) She sings him a lullaby.
5. What does Curtis want Lauren to do?
(a) Go North without him.
(b) Marry him.
(c) Leave him.
(d) Move to Olivar with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the radio say that people should stay away from?
2. Where does the group plan on resting for a day or two?
3. Where does Emery find the first money she ever has?
4. What is Lauren's grandfather's last name originally?
5. What do they see more of on this highway?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)