|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changes the peaceful beach scene?
(a) A throng of wild dogs.
(b) The police come.
(c) An attack by a group of Paints.
(d) There is a fire.
2. What is Allie's son's name?
3. Where does Emery find the first money she ever has?
(a) Lying on the highway.
(b) On a corpse.
(c) In the pockets of a Paint.
(d) Buried in the ground.
4. What is the original purpose of the drug that Lauren's mother abuses?
(a) It is an aspirin substitute.
(b) To treat Alzheimer's disease.
(c) For pregnant women.
(d) To stop motion sickness.
5. Where is Grayson born?
(d) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the second law of thermodynamics have to do with?
2. What makes it easier for the group to fit in?
3. What do the Solis' and the Mora's have in common with Lauren?
4. Where is Justin from?
5. Where is the money Lauren digs up hidden?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)