|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jill carrying when she is killed?
2. Where does the group plan on resting for a day or two?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) San Louis Reservoir.
3. How does Natividad calm the child that Bankole rescues?
(a) She reads to him.
(b) She nurses him.
(c) She gives him chocolate.
(d) She sings him a lullaby.
4. Where does Emery find the first money she ever has?
(a) Buried in the ground.
(b) In the pockets of a Paint.
(c) On a corpse.
(d) Lying on the highway.
5. What do Lauren and Bankole have in common?
(a) They both have African surnames.
(b) They both are from Robledo.
(c) They both have hyperempathy syndrome.
(d) They are both the children of preachers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the original purpose of the drug that Lauren's mother abuses?
2. Who is Lauren's first convert?
3. What is Hanning Joss?
4. What is a street name for the drug that causes people to want to start fires?
5. Where does Emery work?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)