|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours does the group decide to make each watch?
2. What do Lauren and Bankole have in common?
(a) They both have hyperempathy syndrome.
(b) They are both the children of preachers.
(c) They both have African surnames.
(d) They both are from Robledo.
3. What does Bankole say is different from the 1990's?
(a) The climate is worse then.
(b) People have more money then.
(c) People are in worse health then.
(d) People have less money then.
4. What changes the peaceful beach scene?
(a) The police come.
(b) There is a fire.
(c) A throng of wild dogs.
(d) An attack by a group of Paints.
5. What is Allie's son's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Douglas family give to Lauren and her friends?
2. What is Natividad's job?
3. What makes it easier for the group to fit in?
4. Where does Emery find the first money she ever has?
5. Who is Bankole's rival for Lauren's affections?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)