|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Keith take with him the next time he runs away?
(b) His father's keys.
(c) Lauren's emergency pack.
(d) A gun.
2. What does Lauren do to the dog at the end of Chapter Four?
(a) Shoots it.
(b) Captures it.
(c) Feeds it.
(d) Pets it.
3. What is Lauren's stepmother's first language?
4. What is Keith allowed to do with the BB gun?
(a) Participate in the neighborhood watch.
(b) Go to target practice.
(c) Shoot small animals.
(d) All answers are correct.
5. How much money does Lauren save?
(b) Almost $1000.00.
(c) Almost $50.00.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Amy die?
2. What does Lauren see in the sky?
3. What is the newest Cabinet Department in the United States Government?
4. What does Keith bring back for his brothers Bennett and Gregory?
5. When is the last time it rains?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Reverend Olamina's original church?
2. What are the requirements to participate in the neighborhood watch?
3. What "family business" does Lauren's father believe in keeping private?
4. Why does Cory say that poverty leads to cleaner streets?
5. What does Lauren think happens if Olivar succeeds?
6. What do water peddlers do?
7. Why do Paints set fire to the park?
8. What is the one paradox in Lauren's philosophy?
9. Why are water peddlers dangerous?
10. Why doesn't Bankole want to bury the bones initially?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)