|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Keith take with him the next time he runs away?
(a) Lauren's emergency pack.
(b) His father's keys.
(d) A gun.
2. What disease is killing people in New Jersey and New York?
(d) The plague.
3. Who does Lauren's father vote for in the Presidential election?
(a) He doesn't vote.
4. Who becomes pregnant in the neighborhood?
(b) Aura Moss.
(c) Bianca Montoya.
5. Where does Lauren plan to go when she leaves the neighborhood?
(d) To Olivar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Keith say that his friends on the outside find him useful?
2. How does Amy die?
3. What disease is running rampant in southern Mississippi and Louisiana?
4. How old is Lauren in the dream she has of being with her stepmother?
5. How does Mrs. Sims die?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are water stations dangerous places?
2. What are the requirements to participate in the neighborhood watch?
3. What is Keith's punishment after leaving the neighborhood?
4. Why is there sometimes problems with the relationship between Rev. Olamina and Jay Garfield?
5. What does Lauren think Bankole is lying about?
6. What does Bankole say is the cause of all the human bones on the highway?
7. Why is it safer to be dirty?
8. What does Lauren think is the purpose of prayer?
9. What are the "rules" of the group that Lauren shares with Grayson?
10. Why do Travis and Zahra leave their employer?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)