|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Lauren on her birthday?
2. What does Lauren plan to do for Amy?
(a) Run away with her.
(b) Give her more food.
(c) Throw her a birthday party.
(d) Buy her a puppy.
3. Who are the only people who still keep dogs?
(a) Water peddlers.
(b) Drug dealers.
(c) Homeless people.
(d) Rich people.
4. How does Amy die?
(a) From hunger.
(b) She is hit by a car.
(c) By a stray bullet.
(d) She is killed by a feral dog.
5. What is water become more expensive than?
Short Answer Questions
1. How far away is Lauren's neighborhood from Los Angeles?
2. For how many years does Lauren's dad live in Los Angeles?
3. What is special about the water used for the baptism?
4. Why does Lauren's father say he doesn't go North?
5. Who teaches the martial arts classes to the neighborhood?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the difference between Lauren's and Joanne's bedrooms?
2. Why is there sometimes problems with the relationship between Rev. Olamina and Jay Garfield?
3. What lessons does Lauren learn on the road?
4. Why doesn't Harry want to stay and build a community with the group?
5. Why doesn't Zahra and Lauren like each other back in the neighborhood?
6. What does Lauren tell Joanne about to give her an idea of how bad society becomes?
7. What does Lauren think is the purpose of prayer?
8. Why does Lauren describe the Noah story as having two parts?
9. Why are water stations dangerous places?
10. What does it take to be a good member of Earthseed?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)