|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Lauren's boyfriend?
(a) Peter Moss.
(b) Curtis Talcott.
(c) Harry Balter.
(d) Michael Talcott.
2. What is stolen from Keith?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) His clothes.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His key.
3. What do the garden thieves take from the Hsu and Talcott homes?
(d) Citrus fruits.
4. Which of Richard Moss' wives holds the official marriage license?
(a) None of them.
5. What is Keith allowed to do with the BB gun?
(a) Participate in the neighborhood watch.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) Go to target practice.
(d) Shoot small animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Sims live alone?
2. How many people are killed in the storm in the Gulf of Mexico?
3. How many wives does Richard Moss have?
4. Where do most families in the neighborhood get their news?
5. How far away is Lauren's neighborhood from Los Angeles?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Richard Moss' religion.
2. Why do some people think it is a waste to go to Mars?
3. Why does Lauren say that Zahra is useful?
4. What happens to Reverend Olamina's original church?
5. What are the "rules" of the group that Lauren shares with Grayson?
6. What two things show how important the baptism is to the adults in the community?
7. Describe Lauren's dream.
8. What does Cory accuse her husband of after Keith runs away?
9. Why does Lauren say that the bubonic plague in medieval Europe represents positive change?
10. What does Natividad teach Emery?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)