|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lauren think the movers from KSF look like?
(c) Homeless people.
(d) Her family.
2. How many children does Bankole's sister have?
3. What church does Bankole attend?
(a) A Catholic church.
(b) He does not attend church.
(c) A Baptist church.
(d) A Methodist church.
4. What does Bankole say that Earthseed reminds him of?
(a) All answers are correct.
5. What beach does the group stop at?
(a) San Diego.
(b) Santa Monica.
(c) San Jose.
(d) Santa Barbara.
6. What is Lauren's grandfather's last name originally?
7. What is a street name for the drug that causes people to want to start fires?
(d) All answers are correct.
8. What does Lauren think is a problem for Zahra?
(a) Her loud voice.
(b) Her good looks.
(c) Her money.
(d) Her anger.
9. How much money does the group get from the four dead men?
10. What is Natividad's job?
(a) She is a teacher.
(b) She is a police officer.
(c) She is a midwife.
(d) She is a maid.
11. What do Lauren and Bankole have in common?
(a) They are both the children of preachers.
(b) They both have hyperempathy syndrome.
(c) They both have African surnames.
(d) They both are from Robledo.
12. What does the second law of thermodynamics have to do with?
(b) Space travel.
13. What does Bankole say is different from the 1990's?
(a) People have less money then.
(b) People are in worse health then.
(c) People have more money then.
(d) The climate is worse then.
14. What is Highway 101 once known as?
(a) El Camino Real.
(b) The Road.
(c) The Universal Highway.
(d) The Highway of Dreams.
15. Who is supposed to be keeping watch when the two intruders arrive?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 17, what do Lauren, Harry and Zahra all see for the first time?
2. What happens to Bankole's wife?
3. What does Lauren tell Harry to buy in Chapter 19?
4. Where is Justin from?
5. What does Bankole think is crazy for Lauren to plan?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)