|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What highway does the group travel with extreme caution?
(a) Route 66.
(b) Highway 11.
2. What is Allie's son's name?
3. How does the neighborhood attackers get in?
(a) They drive a truck through the gate.
(b) They tunnel under the wall.
(c) They steal a key.
(d) They climb the wall.
4. Where does the group plan on resting for a day or two?
(b) San Louis Reservoir.
(c) San Francisco.
5. Where is Justin from?
(c) San Francisco.
6. What does Zahra bring to Lauren and Harry?
(d) A pair of shoes.
7. Where is the money Lauren digs up hidden?
(a) Under the foundation of the house.
(b) Under the Talcott garage.
(c) Under a rosebush.
(d) Under a lemon tree.
8. Who is Jill carrying when she is killed?
9. Where does Allie and Jill run away from?
(d) San Francisco.
10. What is Hanning Joss?
(a) A secure store complex.
(b) A school.
(c) A medical center.
(d) A water treatment plant.
11. In Chapter 17, what do Lauren, Harry and Zahra all see for the first time?
(a) People eating dogs.
(b) The ocean.
(c) Wild dogs.
(d) A woman giving birth.
12. What makes it easier for the group to fit in?
(a) They have money.
(b) Having kids with them.
(c) Having guns.
(d) They are sharing their food.
13. Where do the Montoyas relocate?
(d) Los Angeles.
14. What is a street name for the drug that causes people to want to start fires?
(a) All answers are correct.
15. Who is Lauren's first convert?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Bankole's sister have?
2. What does the Douglas family give to Lauren and her friends?
3. How many hours does the group decide to make each watch?
4. Who calls the fire department once the fire starts in the Payne-Parrish house?
5. What is Lauren's grandfather's last name originally?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)