|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Allie and Jill run away from?
(c) San Francisco.
2. What does Lauren think is most important to scavenge for Cory and her brothers?
3. What happens to Bankole's wife?
(a) She dies in a car accident.
(b) She burns in a fire.
(c) She leaves him.
(d) She is beaten by robbers.
4. How many hours does the group decide to make each watch?
5. Why does Grayson agree to stay on with the group?
(a) Because he believes in Earthseed.
(b) Because he is in love with Lauren.
(c) Because he has no money.
(d) Because his daughter makes friends with Tori.
6. How much money does the group get from the four dead men?
7. Who is Lauren's first convert?
8. In Chapter 17, what do Lauren, Harry and Zahra all see for the first time?
(a) People eating dogs.
(b) Wild dogs.
(c) The ocean.
(d) A woman giving birth.
9. What does the Douglas family give to Lauren and her friends?
(b) Water purification tablets.
10. What is Natividad's job?
(a) She is a teacher.
(b) She is a police officer.
(c) She is a midwife.
(d) She is a maid.
11. What does Lauren tell Harry to buy in Chapter 19?
(a) New shoes.
(b) A gun.
(d) Fresh water.
12. Where is the money Lauren digs up hidden?
(a) Under a lemon tree.
(b) Under the Talcott garage.
(c) Under a rosebush.
(d) Under the foundation of the house.
13. What does Bankole say that Earthseed reminds him of?
(b) All answers are correct.
14. What does Bankole say is different from the 1990's?
(a) The climate is worse then.
(b) People have more money then.
(c) People have less money then.
(d) People are in worse health then.
15. What do Lauren and Bankole have in common?
(a) They both have hyperempathy syndrome.
(b) They both have African surnames.
(c) They are both the children of preachers.
(d) They both are from Robledo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Natividad say she is sure that the woman do?
2. What is the original purpose of the drug that Lauren's mother abuses?
3. What church does Bankole attend?
4. What is Cory most upset about when she finds out it is stolen?
5. What is Tori's ethnic background?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)