|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Douglas family headed?
2. Where does the radio say that people should stay away from?
(c) The Bay Area.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. What does Bankole think is crazy for Lauren to plan?
(a) To travel, even though she doesn't have to.
(b) To move to Olivar.
(c) To get married.
(d) To try and find her father.
4. What does Bankole say that Earthseed reminds him of?
(c) All answers are correct.
5. What is Allie's son's name?
6. What city does the group pass through without incident?
(a) Santa Monica.
7. Who is Bankole's rival for Lauren's affections?
8. Where do the Montoyas relocate?
(a) Los Angeles.
9. What beach does the group stop at?
(a) San Jose.
(b) Santa Barbara.
(c) San Diego.
(d) Santa Monica.
10. What church does Bankole attend?
(a) A Catholic church.
(b) A Baptist church.
(c) A Methodist church.
(d) He does not attend church.
11. How does the neighborhood attackers get in?
(a) They climb the wall.
(b) They drive a truck through the gate.
(c) They tunnel under the wall.
(d) They steal a key.
12. Why does Grayson agree to stay on with the group?
(a) Because he has no money.
(b) Because his daughter makes friends with Tori.
(c) Because he believes in Earthseed.
(d) Because he is in love with Lauren.
13. How are Allie and Jill related?
(a) They are mother and daugter.
(b) They are aunt and niece.
(c) They are sisters.
(d) They are not related by blood.
14. What is Hanning Joss?
(a) A secure store complex.
(b) A medical center.
(c) A water treatment plant.
(d) A school.
15. Where is Justin from?
(a) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Allie and Jill run away from?
2. What does Lauren think is a problem for Zahra?
3. How much money does the group get from the four dead men?
4. What does Harry call Lauren's wound?
5. Where is the money Lauren digs up hidden?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)