|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Keith bring back for Cory?
2. How many television sets are left in the neighborhood?
3. What is special about the water used for the baptism?
(a) It is fresh and clean.
(b) It is colored blue.
(c) It is bought by Lauren herself.
(d) It is free.
4. What company takes over the town of Olivar?
(a) Smith Consolidated.
(b) The U.S. Government.
5. How many of the seven latest intrusions into the neighborhood are successful?
6. How long does Lauren think her money lasts?
(a) About two weeks.
(b) A day.
(c) About a month.
(d) For a year.
7. Where do most families in the neighborhood get their news?
(a) From the Internet.
(b) From travelling news reporters.
(c) From the newspaper.
(d) By radio.
8. Who is Lauren's boyfriend?
(a) Peter Moss.
(b) Curtis Talcott.
(c) Harry Balter.
(d) Michael Talcott.
9. Which of Richard Moss' wives holds the official marriage license?
(b) None of them.
10. What do Cory and Rev. Olamina only drink on special occasions?
(c) Fresh water.
11. Who rings the emergency bell after the fire starts?
(a) Robin Balter.
(b) Amy Dunn.
(c) Tracy Dunn.
12. When is the last time it rains?
(a) Three years ago.
(b) Six years ago.
(c) A year ago.
(d) Ten years ago.
13. Who wins the Presidential election?
14. What does Keith give to Lauren on her birthday?
(b) A book.
(c) New clothes.
15. Who does the astronomy book that Lauren learns the constellations from belong to?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father's mother.
(c) Her stepmother.
(d) Her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lauren recommend Joanne do while she reads?
2. How many children live in the Yannis household?
3. Where does Lauren's dad usually hold his services?
4. Whose books is Lauren reading?
5. What is Lauren's stepmother's first language?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)