|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Keith bring back for Cory?
2. How are Wardell Parrish and Rosalee Payne related?
(a) They are twins.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are father and daughter.
(d) They are married.
3. What is Keith allowed to do with the BB gun?
(a) Shoot small animals.
(b) Participate in the neighborhood watch.
(c) All answers are correct.
(d) Go to target practice.
4. Who are the only people who still keep dogs?
(a) Rich people.
(b) Homeless people.
(c) Drug dealers.
(d) Water peddlers.
5. At what age are children in the neighborhood allowed to begin target practice?
6. What types of books is Lauren reading?
(a) Books about native plants.
(b) Books about survival.
(c) Books about guns.
(d) All answers are correct.
7. What family is affected by the latest robbery, in Chapter 11?
(a) The Dunns.
(b) The Cruz family.
(c) The Hsus.
(d) The Balters.
8. How does Reverend Olamina usually travel to work?
(a) By bike.
(b) In a carpool.
(c) He takes a public transportation system.
(d) He walks.
9. What is Lauren's stepmother's first language?
10. What does Lauren wish she takes with her on her journey?
(a) Her writings.
(b) A gun.
(d) Her father.
11. Where is the astronaut who dies on a mission going to?
(d) The moon.
12. Who rings the emergency bell after the fire starts?
(a) Amy Dunn.
(b) Tracy Dunn.
(d) Robin Balter.
13. When does Lauren have her recurring dream?
(a) When she is frightened.
(b) When she struggles.
(c) When she is excited.
(d) When she is content.
14. At least how many guns does each household in the neighborhood have?
15. What disorder does Lauren suffer from?
(d) Hyperempathy syndrome.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Aura Moss almost accidentally shoot?
2. Who wins the Presidential election?
3. Why does Cory think the family should move to Olivar?
4. Where does Lauren plan to go when she leaves the neighborhood?
5. How does Keith get out of the gates?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)