Short Answer Questions Key
1. When does Lauren have her recurring dream?
When she struggles.
2. How old is Lauren on her birthday?
3. What do Lauren and her father have in common?
They share the same birthday.
4. What doesn't Lauren's stepmother see when she is a girl?
5. What is Lauren's stepmother's first language?
6. What are Lauren and her stepmother doing outside in Lauren's dream?
Taking the laundry from the clothesline.
7. How old is Lauren in the dream she has of being with her stepmother?
8. What does Lauren's stepmother's mother tell her stars are?
Windows into heaven.
This section contains 3,321 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)