|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease is running rampant in southern Mississippi and Louisiana?
(a) The plague.
2. What does Lauren suggest she and Joanne make?
(a) A time capsule.
(b) Acorn bread.
(c) Emergency packs.
(d) New clothes.
3. Why does the group from the neighborhood go into the hills?
(a) For target practice.
(b) To locate a missing person.
(c) To capture a dog.
(d) To find water.
4. Why doesn't Reverend Olamina think the company accepts them?
(a) They are a Black and Hispanic family.
(b) They are overeducated.
(c) They don't want a minister's family.
(d) They are too poor.
5. What kind of animal does Richard Moss raise?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Keith get out of the gates?
2. How many of the seven latest intrusions into the neighborhood are successful?
3. When does Lauren have her recurring dream?
4. Who does the astronomy book that Lauren learns the constellations from belong to?
5. What does Joanne's father believe causes the climate change?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)