|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Lauren think her money lasts?
(a) About two weeks.
(b) A day.
(c) About a month.
(d) For a year.
2. How many people are killed in the storm in the Gulf of Mexico?
3. How are Wardell Parrish and Rosalee Payne related?
(a) They are married.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are father and daughter.
(d) They are twins.
4. What denomination of minister is Lauren's father?
5. What does Lauren say "can be our future"?
(d) Water preservation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal does Richard Moss raise?
2. What does Lauren recommend Joanne do while she reads?
3. What does Keith take with him the next time he runs away?
4. What do the garden thieves take from the Hsu and Talcott homes?
5. How old is Lauren on her birthday?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)