|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is special about the water used for the baptism?
(a) It is free.
(b) It is bought by Lauren herself.
(c) It is fresh and clean.
(d) It is colored blue.
2. What does Rev. Olamina call Lauren that makes her think she is "close to trouble"?
(a) Her full name.
(c) Her mother's name.
3. What do Lauren and her father have in common?
(a) They both have the same favorite authors.
(b) They share the same first name.
(c) They share the same birthday.
(d) They look exactly alike.
4. What family has the last remaining Window Wall in the neighborhood?
(a) The Olaminas.
(b) The Dunns.
(c) The Hsus.
(d) The Yannises.
5. What does Lauren suggest she and Joanne make?
(a) A time capsule.
(b) New clothes.
(c) Emergency packs.
(d) Acorn bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Keith want to move to?
2. How many children live in the Yannis household?
3. What kind of roofs do the houses have?
4. Who are the only people who still keep dogs?
5. What does Lauren see in the sky?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)