1. When does Lauren have her recurring dream?
(a) When she is excited.
(b) When she struggles.
(c) When she is frightened.
(d) When she is content.
2. How old is Lauren on her birthday?
3. What do Lauren and her father have in common?
(a) They share the same first name.
(b) They both have the same favorite authors.
(c) They look exactly alike.
(d) They share the same birthday.
4. What doesn't Lauren's stepmother see when she is a girl?
(a) City lights.
(c) The moon.
(d) The ocean.
5. What is Lauren's stepmother's first language?
6. What are Lauren and her stepmother doing outside in Lauren's dream?
(b) Watering the garden.
(c) Patrolling the grounds for thieves.
(d) Taking the laundry from the clothesline.
7. How old is Lauren in the dream she has of being with her stepmother?
8. What does Lauren's stepmother's mother tell her stars are?
(a) Windows into heaven.
(b) God's tears.
(d) Other moons.
This section contains 3,321 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)