1. When does Lauren have her recurring dream?
(a) When she struggles.
(b) When she is excited.
(c) When she is frightened.
(d) When she is content.
2. How old is Lauren on her birthday?
3. What do Lauren and her father have in common?
(a) They share the same birthday.
(b) They look exactly alike.
(c) They both have the same favorite authors.
(d) They share the same first name.
4. What doesn't Lauren's stepmother see when she is a girl?
(b) City lights.
(c) The ocean.
(d) The moon.
5. What is Lauren's stepmother's first language?
6. What are Lauren and her stepmother doing outside in Lauren's dream?
(a) Taking the laundry from the clothesline.
(b) Watering the garden.
(d) Patrolling the grounds for thieves.
7. How old is Lauren in the dream she has of being with her stepmother?
8. What does Lauren's stepmother's mother tell her stars are?
(a) Other moons.
(c) God's tears.
(d) Windows into heaven.
This section contains 3,321 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)