1. When does Lauren have her recurring dream?
(a) When she is excited.
(b) When she struggles.
(c) When she is content.
(d) When she is frightened.
2. How old is Lauren on her birthday?
3. What do Lauren and her father have in common?
(a) They both have the same favorite authors.
(b) They look exactly alike.
(c) They share the same birthday.
(d) They share the same first name.
4. What doesn't Lauren's stepmother see when she is a girl?
(a) The ocean.
(b) The moon.
(c) City lights.
5. What is Lauren's stepmother's first language?
6. What are Lauren and her stepmother doing outside in Lauren's dream?
(a) Watering the garden.
(b) Taking the laundry from the clothesline.
(c) Patrolling the grounds for thieves.
7. How old is Lauren in the dream she has of being with her stepmother?
8. What does Lauren's stepmother's mother tell her stars are?
(a) God's tears.
(b) Windows into heaven.
(d) Other moons.
This section contains 3,321 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)