|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Papillon invite to join him in his escape?
(a) Frederic Dupont.
(b) Edward Garnier.
(c) Jacques Chevalier.
(d) Matthieu Carbonieri.
2. What do Papillon and the others encounter a few days after their journey?
(a) A dirigible.
(b) A cruise ship.
(c) U.S. Air Force planes.
(d) A yacht.
3. To which of the penal colony islands are the three organizers of the revolt sent?
(a) Saint Joseph.
(b) Saint Thomas.
4. What does Papillon name the large sized waves that he will need in his escape?
5. To what island does Papillon get transferred?
(a) Petit Manse.
(d) Saint Marks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Papillon's sole concern after being rescued by the torpedo ship?
2. What is the condition on which Papillon is to be set free?
3. Why has Papillon decided to begin a new escape plan?
4. Who is acquitted of his role in Papillon's escape attempt?
5. What happens to Salvida during the escape attempt?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)