|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What town are Papillon and his cohorts taken to by the police?
2. Who is Chang's brother who helps Papillon?
3. Papillon's time in the insane asylum is put down as _____________________.
(a) A migraine attack.
(b) An epileptic seizure.
(c) A temporary psychotic break.
(d) Symptoms of gonorrhea.
4. What does Papillon say is one of the dangers of life in prison?
(a) Eating rotten meat.
(b) Alienating the guards.
(c) The cold, wet living conditions.
(d) A false sense of security.
5. Which man does Papillon learn is watching Papillon's clandestine moves?
(a) Robert Duvalier.
(b) Bebert Celier.
(c) Philippe Grosvenor.
(d) Alain Fournier.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Papillon's only job at the new prison?
2. What place does Papillon say that he wants to stay and make his home?
3. What is the condition on which Papillon is to be set free?
4. How does Papillon know that this escape attempt is a success?
5. Why is Papillon saddled with the mentally and physically challenged man?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)