|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Papillon have to hide during his escape plan?
(b) Dried food.
(c) Medical supplies.
(d) Pieces of a raft.
2. Papillon points out that there are male prisoners living _______________________.
(a) Like animals.
(b) In squalor.
(c) As husband and wife.
(d) Without speaking to anyone.
3. Where does the torpedo ship land?
(b) St. Barts.
4. Who becomes Papillon's new friend at the new prison?
5. What is the name of the animal that Papillon has to lead to the sea?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the village where Papillon and his cohorts are taken in?
2. What place does Papillon say that he wants to stay and make his home?
3. To what do Papillon and his cohorts tie up when arriving at the country in #167?
4. What do some of the prisoners hope for when they hear rumors of civil unrest in France?
5. How does Papillon know that this escape attempt is a success?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)