Short Answer Questions Key
1. Where is Papillon when the book begins?
2. In what year does the story begin?
3. How old is Papillon when the book begins?
4. What courtesy do the jailers extend to Papillon?
He does not have to wear handcuffs.
5. For what crime is Papillon on trial?
6. Who is the star witness against Papillon?
7. The man in #6 is later arrested for what crime?
8. Who is the man Papillon is accused of murdering?
Roland de Petit.
9. What is Papillon's sentence?
Life in prison with ZSSSSSSSSSShard labor.
This section contains 4,058 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)