|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sixth Notebook, The Iles Du Salut.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Papillon think it would be wrong to punish him for trying to escape?
(a) Because he never killed any guards.
(b) Because he is an innocent man.
(c) Because he is insane.
(d) Because it is what every man would do in his position.
2. What is the nickname for the warden at the Royale bagne?
(a) Coco Sec.
(b) Luna Sec.
(c) Mara Loco.
(d) Coco Loco.
3. What is a plan?
(a) A tube of money stored in the anus.
(b) An escape strategy.
(c) Menus for a week.
(d) A configuration of cells.
4. What is the destination of Papillon and Maturette when they set out from Trinidad?
(c) St. Bart's.
(d) The Bahamas.
5. Which of the following is NOT true about Papillon's cell in the prison in #76?
(a) It is built on a hilltop.
(b) Rats run rampant.
(c) Crabs become a menace.
(d) It floods at high tide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Papillon ingests picric acid to prompt what medical condition?
2. Papillon is placed in a jail in Caen while awaiting transfer to the prison in which country?
3. Who is the man Papillon is accused of murdering?
4. Where is Papillon when the book begins?
5. Which island do the escapees reach after days at sea?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)