|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Third Notebook, The First Cavale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the family which welcomes the escapees on the island in #49?
2. How much money does Galgani have?
(a) 25,000 francs.
(b) 100,000 francs.
(c) 5,000 francs.
(d) 10,000 francs.
3. Who is the man Papillon is accused of murdering?
(a) Roland de Petit.
(b) Francois Gaspard.
(c) Yves Mimieux.
(d) Jacque Robillard.
4. What is Papillon's sentence?
(a) Five years of hard labor.
(c) Life in prison with ZSSSSSSSSSShard labor.
(d) Twenty years to life.
5. Which one of the escapees leaves a note under his pillow stating that he has moved and left no forwarding address?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Papillon and the others the directions to Ile aux Pigeons?
2. Why does Papillon reject the idea of an appeal?
3. How old is Papillon when the book begins?
4. What color predominates the courtroom in which Papillon is tried?
5. How many men are in each cell at the Conciergerie?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)