|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Fourth Notebook, The First Cavale, Continued.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Papillon's only rule for the three convicts wanting to leave on his boat?
(a) They have to pay Papillon.
(b) They will row at night and sleep during the day.
(c) They have to clean all the fish.
(d) They are not allowed to show any panic.
2. Who calls the police because he has been told that Papillon has stolen money?
(a) Dr. Grosvenor.
(b) Dr. Morel.
(c) Dr. Naal.
(d) Dr. Neville.
3. What medical condition does the prisoner named Ignace Galgani tell Papillon that he has?
4. What does Galgani ask Papillon to do for him?
(a) Carry his plan.
(b) Get him some water.
(c) Help with his appeals case.
(d) Summon the guard.
5. What is a bagne?
(a) A sword.
(b) A loaf of bread.
(c) A prison.
(d) A jacket.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Clousiot hospitalized on the island?
2. What does Papillon know when he reaches prison?
3. How many other escaped convicts does Trinidad have who have no way to leave the island?
4. What is the role of the man in #19?
5. What is Papillon's sentence?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)