First Notebook, The Descent into Hell
1. Where is Papillon when the book begins?
(a) A casino.
(b) A church.
(c) A bar.
(d) A courtroom.
2. In what year does the story begin?
3. How old is Papillon when the book begins?
4. What courtesy do the jailers extend to Papillon?
(a) He is allowed visits from prostitutes.
(b) He does not have to wear striped prison clothes.
(c) He can have all the cigarettes he wants.
(d) He does not have to wear handcuffs.
5. For what crime is Papillon on trial?
6. Who is the star witness against Papillon?
7. The man in #6 is later arrested for what crime?
(c) Drug trafficking.
8. Who is the man Papillon is accused of murdering?
(a) Jacque Robillard.
(b) Yves Mimieux.
(c) Roland de Petit.
(d) Francois Gaspard.
9. What is Papillon's sentence?
(a) Five years of hard labor.
(c) Twenty years to life.
(d) Life in prison with ZSSSSSSSSSShard labor.
This section contains 4,058 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)