|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Little Man when Mam came to live with his family?
2. Whose name is burned onto Little Man's Louisville Slugger baseball bat?
(a) Ted Williams's.
(b) Lou Gehrig's.
(c) Babe Ruth's.
(d) Mickey Mantle's.
3. How does Little Man sign his letter of apology to Mrs. Worthington in Chapter 2?
(a) Victor Vollmer the Third.
(b) Your Secret Admirer.
(c) Little Man.
(d) Your Substitute Paperboy.
4. What does Little Man say "seemed like the least I could do for Mrs. Worthington" in Chapter 9?
(a) Paying her paper bill for her.
(b) Canceling her newspaper subscription.
(c) Calling the police on her husband.
(d) Calling the police on her lover.
5. How much money is enclosed in Mrs. Worthington's envelope for payment in Chapter 15?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is written on the second piece of the dollar bill that Mr. Spiro gives to Little Man?
2. On what day of the week is Little Man to pick up payments on his newspaper route?
3. What does Little Man observe Mam doing for the first time when they are riding the bus in the end of Chapter 16?
4. How does the author denote Little Man's speech struggles in the dialogue sections of the novel?
5. What zoo does Mam take Little Man to in Chapter 12?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)