|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What issue does Little Man have with his knife in Chapter 2?
(a) It is dull.
(b) It is broken.
(c) It has been stolen.
(d) It is too sharp.
2. What does Mam tell Little Man's she's cooked for his dinner with his parents when he returns home from his route in Chapter 6?
(c) Potato soup.
(d) Fried chicken.
3. What does Mrs. Worthington do shortly after inviting Little Man into her house in Chapter 9?
(a) She calls the police.
(b) She passes out.
(c) She calls his mother.
(d) She offers him dinner.
4. Who does Little Man think beat Mam when she returns to work with a broken nose?
(a) Big Sack.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) Ara T.
(d) Her husband.
5. Where does Little Man describe the best breeze in the house late in the day in Chapter 16?
(a) In the attic.
(b) In the basement.
(c) On the front porch.
(d) On the back stairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many stitches did Rat get after crashing his bike on concrete stairs, according to Little Man in Chapter 8?
2. What does Little Man observe Mam doing for the first time when they are riding the bus in the end of Chapter 16?
3. Where does Little Man realize he left his newspaper bags in Chapter 10?
4. In Greek mythology, Jason and the Argonauts set out on a quest for what creature by the order of King Pellas?
5. Why does the coach call off ball practice in Chapter 13?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)