|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Little Man say Mam looks like in the photo from the zoo?
(a) A movie star.
(b) An Indian.
(c) A cowgirl.
(d) A peacock.
2. How old was Little Man when Mam came to live with his family?
3. Who was the Greek statesman and orator that supposedly had put pebbles in his mouth to overcome stuttering?
4. By what nickname does Mam call the narrator of the story?
(a) Baby Boy.
(b) Little Man.
5. What French philosopher does Mr. Spiro cite with the phrase "Speech was given to man to disguise his thoughts," in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. What zoo does Mam take Little Man to in Chapter 12?
2. On what day of the week are Little Man's parents coming home from their trip in Chapter 14?
3. Who confused the words "wicker" and "wicked," leading to the patio furniture being called the "Wicked Furniture" on the patio of Little Man's house?
4. Where has Mam gone when Little Man sets out for collecting in Chapter 14?
5. Where is Mr. Spiro going for a trip in Chapter 15?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)