|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who answers the door when Little Man stops by Mrs. Worthington's house to collect two weeks' worth of newspaper payments in Chapter 6?
(a) Mr. Spiro.
(b) Mr. Worthington.
(c) Greaser Charles.
(d) Mrs. Worthington.
2. What is written on the corner of the dollar bill that Mr. Spiro gives to Little Man in Chapter 3?
3. Who confused the words "wicker" and "wicked," leading to the patio furniture being called the "Wicked Furniture" on the patio of Little Man's house?
(a) Mrs. Worthington.
4. How does Little Man describe Mrs. Worthington's eyes when he brings her paper to her on her porch swing in Chapter 7?
5. Why does Little Man give Ara T his knife?
(a) So that Ara T will sell it for him.
(b) So that Ara T will return his briefcase.
(c) So that Ara T will fix the broken lever.
(d) So that Ara T will sharpen it.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what nickname does Mam call the narrator of the story?
2. How old is Little Man of the novel?
3. What is Rat's real name?
4. What is Mam's real name?
5. What does Mam say Big Sack's family name is in Chapter 4?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)