|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mam's real name?
(a) Miss Nellie Avent.
(b) Miss Sarah Abrams.
(c) Miss Nora Smith.
(d) Miss Marie Stewart.
2. Who confused the words "wicker" and "wicked," leading to the patio furniture being called the "Wicked Furniture" on the patio of Little Man's house?
(c) Mrs. Worthington.
3. Little Man compares saying his name out loud to reciting what, in Chapter 3?
(a) The Jabberwocky.
(b) The Gettysburg Address.
(c) The Pledge of Allegiance.
(d) Sally Sells Seashells.
4. What is written on the corner of the dollar bill that Mr. Spiro gives to Little Man in Chapter 3?
5. How does Little Man define Ara T's profession?
(a) He is a junkman.
(b) He is a butcher.
(c) He is a hard laborer.
(d) He is a doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Little Man order for dinner at the restaurant in Chapter 7?
2. What three words has Little Man practiced in order to start a conversation with Mrs. Worthington on his route in Chapter 7?
3. What issue does Little Man have with his knife in Chapter 2?
4. Where did Rat incur a scar from crashing his bike?
5. How old does Little Man say he will be when his father will buy him a shotgun and take him hunting?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)