|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Little Man give to Ara T in Chapter 3?
(a) 2 dollars.
(b) 25 cents.
(c) 50 cents.
(d) 1 dollar.
2. Why does Little Man give Ara T his knife?
(a) So that Ara T will sell it for him.
(b) So that Ara T will return his briefcase.
(c) So that Ara T will fix the broken lever.
(d) So that Ara T will sharpen it.
3. How old was Little Man when Mam came to live with his family?
4. What issue does Little Man have with his knife in Chapter 2?
(a) It is dull.
(b) It is broken.
(c) It has been stolen.
(d) It is too sharp.
5. Where does Little Man's family live?
(b) Little Rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Little Man define Ara T's profession?
2. Little Man compares saying his name out loud to reciting what, in Chapter 3?
3. Who is Rat going to visit while Little Man takes over his newspaper route?
4. What state is Mam from originally?
5. What is the technique called that Little Man's speech therapist has taught him in order to help with his stutter in Chapter 1?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)