|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mam's needle story about that she works on at the zoo?
(a) The parting of the Red Sea.
(b) Cain and Abel.
(c) The Crucifixion.
(d) Noah and the ark.
2. What color uniform does Mam wear when she works for the narrator's family?
3. What birds does Mam enjoy watching most at the zoo?
(a) The peacocks.
(b) The flamingos.
(c) The ostriches.
(d) The penguins.
4. When was Martin Heidegger born?
5. How did the thief get into Little Man's room to steal his belongings in Chapter 16?
(a) By climbing the ladder.
(b) By breaking a window.
(c) By breaking in through the basement.
(d) By breaking the front door lock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Little Man want desperately to talk to Mr. Spiro about in Chapter 16?
2. Who does Little Man think beat Mam when she returns to work with a broken nose?
3. What is the name of Memphis's famous downtown street and home of the blues?
4. What does Little Man say "seemed like the least I could do for Mrs. Worthington" in Chapter 9?
5. At what time does Mr. Spiro ring the bell and drop off his payment for Little Man in the beginning of Chapter 18?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)