|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nickname of the boy that has replaced Rat as Little Man's catcher in baseball practice while Rat is away?
(c) Big Sack.
2. What is the name of the newspaper that Little Man delivers on his paper route?
(a) The Star-Ledger.
(b) The Chicago Tribune.
(c) The Press-Scimitar.
(d) The Democrat-Gazette.
3. What does Little Man say he probably does faster than most kids in the beginning of Chapter 8?
(a) He thinks faster than most kids.
(b) He runs faster than most kids.
(c) He gets over things that hurt faster than most kids.
(d) He considers the consequences of his actions faster than most kids.
4. How does the author denote Little Man's speech struggles in the dialogue sections of the novel?
5. What does Little Man order for dinner at the restaurant in Chapter 7?
(a) Steamed mussels.
(d) A hamburger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What movie does Little Man go to see with his father in Chapter 8?
2. Why does Little Man say he is not allowed in his parents' bedroom closet?
3. Who does Little Man say is his favorite baseball player in Chapter 5?
4. Why does Little Man decide to take a bath at the end of Chapter 7?
5. What street does Mrs. Worthington live on?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)