|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who answers the door when Little Man stops by Mrs. Worthington's house to collect two weeks' worth of newspaper payments in Chapter 6?
(a) Mr. Spiro.
(b) Mrs. Worthington.
(c) Mr. Worthington.
(d) Greaser Charles.
2. What is the technique called that Little Man's speech therapist has taught him in order to help with his stutter in Chapter 1?
(a) Syllabic Reasoning.
(b) Aspirated Thought.
(c) Soft Speaking.
(d) Gentle Air.
3. Who is the author of Being and Time?
(a) Edgar Allan Poe.
(b) Martin Heidegger.
(c) Howard James.
(d) Albert Einstein.
4. Who is Rat going to visit while Little Man takes over his newspaper route?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His grandparents.
(d) His aunt.
5. What is the name of the town where Mam grew up?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is written on the second piece of the dollar bill that Mr. Spiro gives to Little Man?
2. What state is Mam from originally?
3. What movie does Little Man go to see with his father in Chapter 8?
4. Why does Little Man say that Mam had told him to stay away from Ara T in Chapter 3?
5. What kind of restaurant do Little Man's parents take him to in Chapter 7?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)